~Taller Than You~

Age 12

You ruffled (C/n)'s hair playfully. "Your so short (C/n)! When are you gonna grow up?" You teased. (C/n) blushes and says, "Please! Your so tall, you're probably taller then Mount Everest!" He joked. "At least I'm not as short as a Dorito!" You retorted.

(C/n) just rolls his eyes and says, "A Dorito?" Both of you then just burst out laughing. Just you, and your best friend, (C/n).

Age 14

"Did you notice something?" (C/n) says, caressing your arm sweetly.
"U-um, what?" You stutter. Why do I get so flustered? You mentally scream at yourself. "I'm the same height as you." (C/n) whispers in your ear.

You get flustered all over again. "As if!" You say, rolling your eyes. "Really? Let's stand back to back and see then." (C/n) was right, for once. "I see your growing up. How cute." You coo sarcastically.

Age 16

"(C/n), give me my book back right this instant!" You scream, standing on your tiptoes. (C/n) just laughs and looks down at you innocently. So cute! You think, your cheeks tinted a light pink. You jump up towards your book again and he does something unexpected. He pulls you into an embrace and kisses you.

The kiss soon stops, leaving you dumbfounded, and disappointed. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for that?" (C/n) says, grinning at you, his (e/c) eyes shimmering with joy.

Age 17

"Thanks, (C/n)!" You say, kissing him on the cheek. He had just gotten you a mug from a high shelf. How did he get so tall? You both are studying for the SATs, and planning for college. Together. That was probably the most common word you two said to each other besides love and us.

The room you were studying in was quiet, except for the breaths of (C/n). You were glad it was that way. Just you, and your boyfriend, (C/n).

Time-Warp to a Couple Months Later...

You threw your black, shiny cap into the air at the same time as (C/n). You both exchanged excited glances. This was it. Soon after the last school day, you and (C/n) were walking around the neighborhood. "You know how long I've been waiting for this?" (C/n) asked.

"How long?" You questioned, smirking. "My whole existence." He whispered, causing you to blush. He then pulled you into a sweet, passionate kiss. Right then, at that moment, nothing else mattered but you and (C/n).

Us.
Together.
Love.
Eternity.
---------------------------------------------
Hi guys, hope you liked this one-shot! 3k reads omg how? Thanks so much! Remember to request!!!

-MaddieAnnabeth :3