Chapter 1

In a bright and sunny day in College Francoise Dupont, Marinette was sitting on the stairs, waited her best friend, Alya. On her lap, there's a diary - pink and white polka dots with her pink pen. She was thinking about what to write when her friend arrived. They both have a promise to meet up at the stairs. She was a bit late.

A short while later, she started to write something in her diary. Marinette tapped her chin with her pen.

She stopped writing as she saw the person that she wanted to meet, Alya

She stopped writing as she saw the person that she wanted to meet, Alya. From far, Alya waved at Marinette, who was standing on the stairs. She went towards her friend that she waited for half an hour.

"Sorry, Marinette." Alya holded her phone. "I'm late in... 30 minutes. There's a traffic jam near at my house."

Marinette smiled at her friend, "It's ok, Alya.Let's go."

The girls entered to the school hallway together. They both were close to each other since they met. Wherever Marinette go, there'll be Alya besides her.

♥♥♥

As they walked near to the classroom, Marinette gasped when she saw her biggest crush, Adrien Agreste and his best friend, Nino standing in front of the classroom. She stopped and stood like a stool. Alya saw her friend and asked.

Alya stood in front of Marinette and said, "What are you looking at?"

Marinette just pointed at Adrien and Nino. Alya turned back and understood. She knew that Marinette has a big crush on Adrien. One day, she made a ship name between Marinette and Adrien and it became... Adrinette <(‾︶‾)>. She said the name was perfect. Marinette agreed with Alya and was totally freaking happy with it. In her diary, there's a little paper and it's said Adrinette on the back of the book's front cover.

Adrien saw the girls standing there and waved at them. As usual, Marinette waved back and smiled like crazy, while Alya shook her head. The girls went through the class.

"Hi, Marinette." He smiled.

"Umm... hi, Adrien." Marinette gave a nervous smile. "Umm... uhh... ⊙▽⊙" She helds her back hair.

Meanwhile, Alya shook her head, again. She knew what happened to her friend. So, she thought about what to do, saving Marinette from her nervousness.

Alya cuts the conversation and cross her hand , "You guys are blocking our way."

Adrien replied "Oops, sorry" Then, he made the girls way.

Alya thanked to him and smiled, "Come on, girl." She pulled Marinette's hand.

As they went in to class, they sat down at their own place. Marinette woke up from her imagination. She realized that she's in her class with Alya.

Marinette suddenly screamed, "ALYAAA!!!. Why did you cut off my conversation?!"

"You're gonna thank me cause you almost fainted with Adrien."

"It's not fair <(`^')>." She hit Alya's shoulder.

"Hahaha... it's ok, girl (^_^). You must be confident when talk with him."

She sighed, "Maybe you're right (︶▽︶)."

A/N:
Ayeee... this is my first Miraculous Ladybug fanfic. Maybe it's sucks but enjoy~ I'm not always update, so be patient. And sorry if there's a few grammar mistakes.

Love,
Lyne 🍦

Edit Math_n_Meth :
Yeah, math wiz here. I'm the part time editor.
Lyne, your grammar sucks :p
No offense.