Chapter 9

In the cafe...

Waitress: Here's your coffee.

Adrien and Marinette: Thank you.

Adrien drunk a little bit of his coffee, while Marinette was totally angry and freaking out. She can believe what happened in the school a few minutes ago...

It's Ms. Bustier's class and it's almost lunch time. Marinette told Alya that she'll go out with Adrien this afternoon. Alya was so proud to her best friend, Marinette. Just like yesterday she took a lesson with her until she failed.

There's 5 minutes left before the bell rungs. At the same time, Adrien was thinking how to give the diary back, without Marinette knew he took her diary. It's 50 percent was his fault, and the other was Plagg.

Ms. Bustier: Ok class. We ended up our lesson for today. So, keep quiet and don't go out early before the school bell rings except if you want to go the toilet.

There's an idea came to Adrien's mind. He knew the best idea to avoid his future girlfriend. After Ms. Bustier went out, Adrien took his bag and ran out to the toilet. And for the same time, he wanted to use it. Oh no!

❤❤❤

After a few minutes Adrien used the toilet, he washed his hands. He took out his phone from his jacket pocket. On no, he almost forgot about Marinette's diary. He had 1 minutes before the bell was about to ring. He called Plagg from his bag for transforming became one of the superhero in Paris, Chat Noir.