Epilouge

_ _ of (insert month)

Dear diary,

It's been a long day I didn't write here. Because... the one who stole you is my own crush, Adrien. But, he doesn't stole, he just wanted to give me back. He knew that I had the feeling on him.

It's been a week I became his girlfriend. It's this a dream? My sweetest dream in my life? Or just it just my wildest dream? I never thought that Adrien likes me. I'm so happy right now.

About Chloe, she's jealous at me because Adrien is mine. But, she doesn't even care our relationship.Now, she's like, finding someone else to be loved with. I hope she finds a good guy.

Chat Noir... I don't want to talk a lot on him. Because he's Adrien, and Adrien is Chat Noir. They both the same person. I regret. I still rememered when Alya told me that Chat was similar to Adrien. But I said to her I don't wanted to think about it. Well, should I told her? Yes, no, maybe? When I think again, maybe I should not tell her ;).

Well, this is the end of my entry for today. My diary is full and there's no space anymore. I guess it's time to said goodbye and move on to the new page. I have a long time with you. Bye...

The one and only,
Marinette Dupain-Cheng

P. S. : I hope my children can read this diary. One day.

Marinette closed her diary. She put her pen down, along with her diary in it's box. She closed down the box slowly and took it up. She even kissed the box because she will put it in a big box under her bed. In the box, there're her old stuff such as old diaries, old sketchbooks, fairytale stories, etc. She put all of it inside the box because she wanted to keep her memories either sweet or bitter, in her life. She wanted to tell her family about her past in the future. Made it history, maybe her childrens can tell their child.

She put her pink diary into the box and put it properly. She closed the box back and put it under the bed. Maybe next time she can read it back if she's free. Tomorrow was her new day, new story, new life. In her life, the only place where she wrote it on a diary, the place that everybody has their own secret.

~END~

A/N:
Thank you sooo much, readers. Finally I finished it even there's cliffhangers sometimes. And without you, I'll never being happy as a lark. Oh, and I almost forgot. I have participate a wattys (other than Wattys 2016). This one is related to Miraculous Ladybug, mlwattawards . So, if you very love this book overall, please vote for this book, ok? I don't want to beg you do because it's your opinion to pick your choise. Don't forget to read the rules before voting. Again, thank you soo much guys :) *virtual hugs*. Sorry if one of the chapters in this book are sucks. Please tell me to change it.

Yours truly,
Jacqulyne