Chapter 4

Ladybug jumped into her room before transforming into her normal form. She closed her balcony door. After that she transformed into a normal girl, Marinette. Tikki flew out from her earrings.

"I don't understand. What was Chat doing in Adrien's room? Oh yeah, cookies like usual."

Tikki went to Marinette's purse, "Wait. Did you trust him?" She took out a cookie from it's place.

"Duh! I'm trust him. But, I'm not so sure about that."

"Who's in your heart, Marinette? Adrien or Chat?"

"Obviously, Adrien. Why?"

"Well, What if they both are... the same person?"

Marinette doesn't said anything. Her mind just... well, she don't know what she wanted to say to Tikki. She went to her bed and turned off the lights.

Tikki flew to Marinette and said, "Are you sleep yet?"

Marinette shook her head, "Nope, Tikki. Why?"

"Umm... " Tikki paused for a while. Should she countinued the topic just now. She still thinking about it. Well, she guessed they don't needed to talk about it anymore. "Nothing."

Marinette giggled and murmured "Ok. Good night, Tikki."

"Good night, Mari!" She hides into Marinette's hair.

At that night, Marinette can't slept. She still can't forgetting about Chat. After a few hours, her eyes closed slowly. The time she slept was 3 o'clock.

♥♥♥

The next day...

Marinette packed all of her stuff into her bag. She forgot to pack up her bag, just because of she thought about Chat. After that, she rushed down on the stairs.

"Bye, mom. Bye, dad!" Marinette rushed out onto the door. She ran as quick as she could. She hoped that she doesn't came late to school today. Even she secretly Ladybug, but she never missed out her school. College Francoise Duport considered their rules. They wanted the student always have their own disciplines.

Luckily, she's right on time. The class doesn't started yet. So, she sat on the stairs and took out her diary with her pen.

 So, she sat on the stairs and took out her diary with her pen

Alya waved at her friend, "Hey, Marinette. Let's go."

"Hold on a second."

Marinette closed her diary and put in to her bag

Marinette closed her diary and put in to her bag. She went to Alya and they both went in to the school hall. On their way to the class, they saw Adrien with his best friend, Nino went their way to the class too. Marinette tried to say 'hi' to him. But unfortunately, someone ran through Adrien before her.

"Adrikins!" Chloe shouted and hugged Adrien.

"Oh, hey, Chloe." said Adrien.

Chloe wanted to kiss him. But, Adrien avoided her because she's kinda flirty and always hugged or kissed him. It made him thought it's disgusting. From far, Marinette stopped her wish. She became gave up again.

Alya saw her friend and tried to cheered her up. "Hey, girl. Are you ok?"

Yeah... umm... I'm fine." She nodded. "Everything is fine for me."

"Well... let's go to the cafeteria. Eat some ice cream will cheer you up." Alya holded Marinette's hand.

She only gave Alya a smile, "Ok, Alya. Let's go."

Marinette looked at Chloe's behavior to Adrien. Seems like Adrien doesn't like it. What if she was in Chloe's place, maybe her crush doesn't like her too.

A/N:
I'm back (^▽^). Well, I'm not so sure this chapter. I have made some changes on the previous chapter so yeah.

Love,
Lyne 🍦