Chapter 5

After all what happened to Marinette a half an hour, she finally felt better than ever. Alya was right, ice cream made her better. Her favorite, chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips made her felt heart warmed and recovered her jealousy problem.

As she knew about Adrien and Chloe, they both were friends since kindergarten. So maybe, Chloe has in crush on Adrien and yeah, she had her flirty attitude since they met.

Once they got into the classroom, Ms. Bustier was teaching her students in the classroom. Lucky, the class were getting started.

Ms. Bustier told the girls to sit down, "You girls come in right on time. Now let's start our class."

The girls sat down on their own place. Marinette took out her diary, which was located in a small box. She opened the locked box and took out the small book that shaped semicircular. She also took out her pen from her pencil case.

 She also took out her pen from her pencil case

"Marinette?" Ms. Bustier looked at her.

"Huh what?" Marinette stopped writing on her book. She looked at her teacher.

"You must be copy notes for my lesson, don't you?"

"Umm… no and sorry."

"Once you don't pay attention in my class, you will be sent to the principal's office. Understand?"

"Understand."

Marinette put her diary on the table class. She was a little awry for writing her diary in the classroom. Better she wrote when the teacher doesn't come or lunch time.

Suddenly, a car came in into the classroom, as if someone who's strong  threw it out and flew into the classroom. Everything looks blurry for Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She didn't see clearly the situation there. That she could saw everyone ran out of the classroom. A few moments later, she saw Adrien helped her out of the classroom. She was like in a beautiful dream when the prince charming saved the princess.

"Wake up, Marinette. Wake up."

Marinette did not answer anything. Her body was very weak. She was unable to get up. But Paris need her, as Ladybug. And Chat Noir also will not succeed without her against akuma attack. She still remembered when Alya said to her, "Just remember, Ladybug doesn't give up when something bad happens to her." Alya was right, Ladybug doesn't gave up. She's Ladybug. That's one of her principle. So, she stood up slowly. She must safe Paris, even she's in pain.

"Adrien…" Marinette murmured.

"Marinette…" He wipes out his tears. "You're alive. Are you okay?"

Without realized, Marinette blushed hardly. She totally can't believed Adrien took care of her until he… CRIES?! She was like… "What the heck?! Why he's crying? What happened to him?"

"Umm… I-i f-find. T-t-thank you." Marinette smiled.

Adrien smiled to he back, "Good. Now I need to leave now. Bye and take care." Then, he left Marinette, alone. He ran out, finding a place to transform.

Marinette waved and , just because Adrien took care her by her side. She was already quite that Adrien was a kind. She checked all of her surrounding. There's nobody. That's her chances to transform. "Time to transform, Tikki." She opened her purse. "Tikki, spots on."

A/N:
Ayee, sorry for a slooow update. It's hard to think for this chapter. So, did you think we need more Adrienette *troll face*? Well, there's more not-so-drama story in here and the most (maybe) I'll focus on is… Marichat and Adrienette. Cause the both of it was like a perfect ships for this story 😉. Btw, thanks to SummerSnowQueen for the new and fabulous cover ♥.

Love,
Lyne