Chapter 7

Adrien: This... is... Marinette's... diary. She must have left it. Or drop it.

Plagg: Hey, how about I'll tell you what to do with it. But first, Camembert please?

Adrien: Oops. Sorry, Plagg *takes out the Camembert from his bag*. Here you go *gives it to Plagg*.

Poor little kwami. He wanted to eat some Camembert and he ate it quickly as someone doesn't ate food for 2 years. He liked the cheese, a lot. When he's hungry, Camembert always beside him. He can't live without it, the stinky cheese that everyone doesn't like. Maybe we always knew that only mice ate cheese. Well, Plagg was like a cat and cats like milk. Obviously not Plagg.

Plagg: Well... just-

Before Plagg ended his sentence, Adrien's phone rang. It's time for his photo shooting. And he must be there in... 50 seconds from now. Adrien ran out from the class quickly, taking Marinette's diary from the table. Plagg followed him and hided in his jacket.

♥♥♥

In Dupain-Cheng's bakery

Marinette looked down of her table. She was finding something important. She can't believed she lost it, it was her responsibility to take care of it. But now, it's gone. It's a important thing other than her earrings. Important than her sketchbook. Important than Adrien's pictures. It was between her life and death. She doesn't wanted everyone knew she's Ladybug. Doesn't... even until she died.

Tikki: Marinette? Marinette?

Marinette: Yes, Tikki? *worries*

Tikki: What do you looking for?

Marinette: Something important...

Tikki: What is it?

Marinette: *murmurs* My diary... it's gone.

♥♥♥

In Agreste's mansion

5 minutes Adrien sat on a big soft sofa in his bedroom. He doesn't know what he can do in his room. In the same time, he wanted to do his homework. Better he got rid from a boring time. He took out his tablet from the bag, something caught his eyes. Marinette's diary.

Adrien: Oh god. I forget to give Marinette's diary back. Better I give her back *stands up, stops*. Can I read it first before giving back? *sits* Maybe she has a crush on me. (A/N: Of course she is XD.)

The diary was not in it's box. He opened the cover and closed it back again. He did it and again and again and again. Plagg saw it and shook his head. He doesn't know what did Adrien do with it.

Plagg: *faceplams* Adrien, if you wanna read it, just do it. Maybe there's not such a big secret that she had.

Adrien doesn't said anything. He liked Marinette and he respected her a lot. He can do anything to her, unless she has a crush on him. He afraid of something like... if Marinette found out he read her diary, maybe she'll be attacked by the akuma. He doesn't want his princess been hurt. He decided to give it back. Suddenly, his heart stops beat, he thought that he maybe can read it once.

Adrien: Just once, Adrien. Just once. *opens the book, picks a random page*.

 *opens the book, picks a random page*

Adrien stopped read for a while. Then he read it a part....

So, I decided to save the city with my partner, Chat Noir.

He read it, again. And again. And again. He can't believed what he read. He can't believed his crush wanted to be with him. He can't believed his lovable person is someone he loved most.

Adrien: Marinette... is... Ladybug?!

A/N:
Hey guys.... sorry for a looooonnnnggg slooooowwwww update. I was busy all of these days TvT. Today was my last day of test and now I'm freee ↖(^▽^)↗. Btw, I change a litte bit in the previous chapter. So, byeee and stay salty, as usual.

Love,
Lyne