Chapter 2

In Marinette's room

Sabine entered into her daugther's room, "Marinette, Alya wants to meet you."

Marinette looked at Alya and her mom. She smiled at them and said 'Hi'. Sabine left them in the room.

"What's up, Alya?"

"I came here because I wanted to teach you how to speak with confidence in front of Adrien."

Marinette only gave Alya a quick nod. Looks like she's very excited and happy. She can't wait to talk with Adrien confidently.

"Ok... imagine Adrien stands in front of you," Alya explained and looked at Marinette.

"Umm... ok."

Marinette tried to imagine her crush in front of her. Well, she had a lot of Adrien's photo in her room. From the magazine and internet. That's called fangirl of the model. Just Alya doesn't wanted to use that.

Marinette started akwardly, "Ehem. Umm... h-hi A-adrien. H-how are y-you?"

Alya faceplamed and said, "No, no, NO,girl. Just relax and there's nothing to afraid. By the way, he's a human, not a ghost."

"But Alya. My heart is always beating fast with him around. Can you imagine... when you talk with your crush? Especially when you're on the phone."

Alya didn't answer her friend's question. She has a crush too. It's Adrien's best friend, Nino. Sometimes, she also has the same feeling as Marinette had. Marinette also knew that Nino has a crush on Alya. That means, they both like each other. "Ok, let's do it again. From the top."

"(T▽T). I give up for this ridiculous thing, " Marinette went to her computer table. She crossed her hands and then, she put her head on the table. Alya shook her head when saw her friend who always gave up. She went towards Marinette and held her back.

Alya saw her friend and tried to give her an advice, "Don't worry, girl. I think you still can do it. Just remember, Ladybug doesn't give up when something bad happens to her."

Alya was right. Marinette was Ladybug and she never gave up when she fights evil. She sometimes can't show up her Ladybug personality. Well as Ladybug, some of it she may show up accidentally. Luckily, nobody recognized it.

"Alya?"

"Hmm..."

"Can you leave me... alone?"

"What time is it?"

Marinette looked at the clock, "It's 2:55."

Alya was shocked and packed up her bag. After that, she ran out to the door. Before she went out, she told Marinette something. "Girl, I'm gonna go now because my mom said that she wanted me to take care of my sister."

Marinette murmered, "Ok, Alya. See you tomorrow."

"See'ya" Alya left Marinette in her room, alone.

Marinette was very disappointed with herself. She gave up but she said that she really wanted to talk in front of Adrien confidently. She can't take it anymore.

♥♥♥

That night, Marinette sketched her designs in the sketchbook. She's so relaxed after what happened today. Even she gave up, but maybe sometimes, she can control her nervousness when talking to Adrien.

She closed her sketchbook and took out her diary again. She wrote her diary a lot of time in a day. She took her pink pen and she started write

 She took her pink pen and she started write

A/N:
Hey guys, new update again. And sorry, Mari's diary was a little bit sucks (and the chapter  〒▽〒). So, enjoy~

Love,
Lyne🍦

Edit by Math_n_Meth
Thank goodness I exist.