Chapter 10

Adrien sat down in silent. He bit his lip, while thinking about how to get rid from this problem. He tapped his finger on the table. Suddenly, there's an idea came to his head. To make her forgot about Chat, he must to break the silence.

Adrien: Umm... Marinette?

Marinette: Hmm?

Adrien: Did you know the new game? It's kinda like simulator.

Marinette: *murmurs* Meh! I don't know (T_T).

Adrien: Think, Adrien. Think. How to make Marinette happy other than me... Umm... let's talk about a bit of fashion. You like fashion.

Marinette: Not for this time. I don't have any mood to talk about it. (´・_・')

Adrien hoped that he can put his head on the coffee table. But he can't. He must to be nice on public. Everyone knew who was he. He's the famous teen model in Paris. And he must took care his father's name in front of people.

He took a deep breath and let it out. He still thinking a great topic for his friend or date. He already knew who's Ladybug. Ladybug is in front of him. This time, she's not smiling and had a very, very bad mood.

❤❤❤

Hawkmoth found someone to him akumatized. He needed Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculouses. He can felt someone's emotion. Fear, anger, stress, sadness. He must have a victim for today.

From a place in Paris, he found someone frowned. He felt the person was sad because his food that he served people doesn't like it. Again, he thought that the person was the best chef in the restaurant.

Hawkmoth: Sadness. Unsatisfied. He can be the best chef again after this. *catch a butterfly, closes his hands, releases the butterfly*. Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize him.

In a (random) restaurant...

He dropped down his hat on the floor as hard that he could. He entered the food store, sat down on the coner of the room and hugged his knee. He doesn't believed himself right now. He's the best chef in the restaurant, but how can he cooked this time well than usual.

A black butterfly came from the upper window. It's flying to the man who was sad, and might be needed it's evil help. It landed to the man's apron and the apron went black. The man rose his head up, a purple outline of a butterfly appeared in front of his faces.

Hawkmoth: King Chef, I am Hawkmoth. From now, you able to rule all the restaurants in Paris. Let all the people eat and enjoy your food. When the time come, the only I need is Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculouses.

King Chef: I will be the greatest chef in the wirld. No one can stop me now.

❤❤❤

Suddenly, there's someone screaming outside the café. Adrien and Marinette looked over outside on the window. Everyone in the café went along with them. All of them were panicking and ran around the café, finding somewhere to hide.

Adrien and Marinette: I need- to go- to the toilet *Marinette confuses, Adrien pretends to be confuse*

They both ran to the different toilet. Marinette opened her purse and called Tikki out.

Tikki: How's your date, huh Marinette? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marinette: No time to ask, Tikki. There's something bad happen outside.

Tikki: *sighs* Hey, just tell me. For a sec-

Marinette: Tikki, spots on!

Tikki: Wait Marinette! Answer me~~~~

After her transformation was done, she went out from the café. Outside the café, she saw everyone ran in fear, panicked, saved their life. She did realized Chat Noir came from her side. She still mad with him and she doesn't wanted to accept his forgiveness.

Chat Noir: Hey, my lady. Let's save Paris for once again ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ.

Ladybug: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's us save them.

Chat Noir: That's what I said just now.

Ladybug: Do you think I care?

Ladybug tossed her yoyo to the light street and went away from there. Poor Chat. He tried his best to forgive her. Only her diary, their relationship became strained. He hoped there's something happened that can make her accepted him back.

Ok so... I had a very f**king exam next week. It has been started on last Thursday and that time, I had a chance to do this chapter. Talk about this chapter, the name of the akumatize victim my sister gave it. Well, we both suck giving the name btw. We don't have any ideas. So, bye.

Yours truly,
Lyne

P. S.: There's a wattys called mlwattawards. It's for Miraculous Ladybug, so if you wanna to join it, check the account.