TO MY LOVE

DISCLAIMER
—I do not own Marvel, any characters involved in the comics or movies, or any plot lines involved in the comics or movies. I do own Cara's character, any other character I create, and anything I do with them.

TRIGGER WARNING
—This book will contain intense and dark themes such as murder and heartache. Read at your own risk.

CAST
Claire Holt as Cara Miller

AUTHORS NOTEJust something before you get started—keep in mind this is seriously horrible work

AUTHORS NOTE
Just something before you get started—keep in mind this is seriously horrible work. The writing is bad, the grammar is bad, everything is rushed, and ugh. But I wrote this whole thing in three days, so... YAY ME. Honestly, I don't mind that it isn't very good because I didn't really want it to be. Really I just wanted to write something for Bucky set in the 1940s because there isn't much fanfic that is. And that stays set in that time period.

So, please don't correct me on bad grammar, chances are it's on purpose, but feel free to help with the spelling. Most of the time I don't go back to check if it was right or not.

Oh! And this book is pretty much all FLUFF. Who doesn't love fluff?

Hope you enjoy! :)