3

It was Friday night. Luke helped his mother do the chores that day and helped her to bed.

"I'll be out for a while, just with a friend," Luke told her as he out the light.

"Oh," she said clearly shocked. Luke didn't have many friends.

"Will you spend the night by them?" She asked

"I don't know. I'll message you if I do," he said finally closing the door.

His father still wasn't home, poor man at work and it made Luke's heart ache. He wanted to help out, he wanted his parents to be able to sit at home and relax.

But Luke knew in this life, that could never happen.

His family wasn't meant for happiness.

"Have fun!"'she called out through the wood as Luke was making his way to the front door of their small apartment.

"Will do!" He yelled back smirking because, he was about to have the time of his life.

=•=

"Good to see you Luke," Ashton smiled as he opened the door to his apartment. Luke melted internally at Ashton's words, even if it was as simple as that because it was Ashton freaking Irwin who Luke was in crush with.

"Great to see you too," Luke smiled back as he shrugged off his jacket and handed it to Ashton who hung it on a coat rack.

His house was huge, way bigger than Luke's house. It was a two story apartment with a stainless steel kitchen and a 70 inch television.

"Nice place," Luke commented with an embarrassed blush, Ashton was so rich and perfect while Luke was dressed in clothes he hadn't washed yet because in his eyes, they were still clean.

"Yeah, it's not too bad. It's a bit small if I'm honest," Ashton replied walking towards the glass staircase with Luke following.

Luke had to resist the urge to scoff, this place was gigantic with a fûcking glass staircase. Luke didn't even have a staircase in his house but yet Ashton had the nerve to complain that his house was 'too small.'

"It seems fine to me," Luke curtly replied.

"Yeah, soon I'll move out but anyways this is my playroom," Ashton said finally stopping in front  of a door.

"Okay," Luke said a bit awkwardly not sure how to respond to that. 'Sounds fun' doesn't seem like a good option.

The room was pretty simple for a 'play room.' There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room dressed in white sheets. Opposite it was shelves with dîldos, cöck rings, vibratorś and a bunch of toys Luke never knew existed. The walls were stark white as well to match the bed and there was one window that let light into the room, that too was complimented with a white curtain.

Another wall had a separate wall of what looked like spankîng implements, riding crops, paddles of different shapes and sizes, some with holes and some wood or metal. There were a few canes and what looked like whips hanging from the wall.

The room itself looked normal but it was what was inside that was intimidating to Luke.

Hooks from the same wall with the implements hung some rope and Luke's writs burned just looking at them.

"Nice," he said lamely.

"You look a little pale," Ashton pointed out. He knew he was dealing with someone innocent, but damn this boy is really pure.

"No I'm fine. Just a bit shocked that is all. Wasn't really expecting this you know," Luke said

"You'll get used to it, after all we'll be spending a lot of time in here, together," Ashton replied and it made Luke's heart flutter just a little bit at the thought of spending quality time with Ashton.

"Yeah. I look forward to it. Um one question though," Luke said wrinkling his eyes adorably.

"What?" Ashton asked stepping into the room and getting closer to Luke who stood in the middle, by the bed.

"Who do you do all this with?" Luke asked

"You silly," Ashton laughed taking Luke's hand in his.

Ashton's hand was warm yet rough in the best possible way and his fingers intertwined perfectly with Luke's.  His touch gave Luke goosebumps as Luke shifted his eyes to where their hands meet, breathing a bit heavier.

"No, I meant who do you normally do these things with, me aside," Luke asked looking back into Ashton's honey sweet eyes.

"Some people from work, some friends. Doesn't really matter now because you're my person of interest," Ashton said. He knew Luke had a crush on him, any fool could see it. The way Luke's eyes followed his every move with interest and they way they gleamed whenever they made eye contact. Ashton won't lie, Luke is an attractive guy, someone he would totally go for but this was his co worker. Any sort of romantic relationship with him is strictly banned.

And even if Ashton wanted to (he really didn't want too) Luke and him would never work out. Ashton doesn't date and he never will. Luke is just a way for him to make more money.

He could sculpt Luke into liking whatever Ashton wanted because the blonde is new to this and eager to please.

"That's cool," Luke said with a blush.

Ashton ran his hand up Luke's other arm and grasped his jaw firmly. He locked his eyes, hazel on blue and licked his lips.

He leaned down pressing their lips together, the two of them melting as one and it got passionate fast with tongues dancing together and fists grabbing each other's hair.

Ashton pushed Luke back onto the bed where they landed in a way with Luke beneath Ashton and his arms pinned above his head as they both passionately made out.

Little möans and whimpers ever so silent urged Ashton to go on and start rubbing their aching crotches together.

Luke gasped and moved his lips up and down Ashton's neck biting and nipping the skin.

Above Ashton groaned in pleasure as he broke away panting to pull his shirt off.

Luke did the same in a hurry as Ashton yanked both the blonde's boxers and jeans down.

Ashton leaned back down to hover over Luke, his clothed dïck rubbing against Luke's in the most sinful delicious way.

Luke gasped at the feeling before mewling into the kiss.

"Let's just have sex tonight, get used to each other," Ashton breathed intoxicated by the beauty underneath him.

And it wasn't like Luke would say no, he was enchanted by everything that was Ashton Irwin.

=•=

I didn't really want to write sümt so I struggled to end it. Hope it wasn't as awkward as I think it was.

Why do I feel like I'm writing a knock off 50 shades of grey lol

Remember to vote and comment

Byeeeeee💕