18

This is so short I'm sorry :(

•=•
The sun was setting in the most beautiful hue of pink. The clouds were a pale purple and the sun was slowly disappearing, welcoming the moon.

He put his mug down on the wooden dining table, sitting up from his chair to go wash his hands. The pizza he was eating left a greasy cheesy feeling on his fingers that he hated. He loved having clean fingers and clean hands. Ashton Irwin was a clean freak.

"So you're telling me we host auditions?" He huffed at the ridiculous idea.

"It's the best I've got Ashton," Luke sighed

"Yeah I get that but I mean auditions Luke? It's a bit weird," he replied while setting down two glasses of Pepsi on the table.

"I know," Luke pouted picking up his glass and drowning the sweet liquid in it.

"This is harder than we though," Ashton sympathized rubbing his lover's back gently.

"Yeah. If only we knew the perfect person. Not like we can just walk around asking "Hi are you gay and interested in porn"" Luke joked before sighing again. He leaned into his boyfriend's touch and gave a soft smile. Finding Michael a lover to break the rules with was proving to be difficult. They knew no single men who would be interested in dating the CEO of a porn company.

"What if we create a social media profile?" Luke asked while Ashton's thumb traced circles on his back.

"Like a tinder?"

"Yeah? We'd set up a fake profile with his picture and likes and sees who responds," Luke elaborated.

"I dunno babe," Ashton said skeptical causing Luke to roll his eyes. This was the third idea of his that Ashton shut down.

"No hey it's not that I'm trying to disagree with you but I think Mikey is already on tinder and grindr," Ashton correcting himself sensing that Luke was upset. He pulled Luke closer to him and wrapped his arm around Luke's waist. He kissed his blond hair and breathed in the warm scent of Luke, his comfort.

"This man is impossible," Luke laughed kissing Ashton's jawline.

•=•
Luke was in the pharmacy near his home. He was looking at their selection of potato chips before walking back to his house. His home life was significantly improved compared to how it was a few months ago. He had enough money to pay rent on time every month, buy not just basic groceries but little luxuries like those fancy chocolates and deli meats and he had enough to pay for gifts for his parents, to surprise them every now and then.

He picked up a bag and was about to walk to the cashier when he saw him. Brow skin, equally attractive brown eyes and delicious tattoos. Luke's mouth watered as his body betrayed him.

"Wow," he breathed as the pretty boy gave him a weird look. Luke blushed as he tired to stop his mind from playing out a porn scene he knew all too well.

"Creep," pretty boy scoffed as he picked up a random bag of chips.

"I have a boyfriend," Luke said quickly

"Sure," pretty boy rolled his eyes

"No really. Are you single?" Luke asked hopefully. Michael would definitely like this pretty boy.

"Because that's something a taken man asks," pretty boy huffed turning around to walk to the cashier.

"I swear. I'm asking for a friend, a really attractive friend who's single and would really like company," Luke tried again but regretted his words as soon as it came out of his mouth. He really did sound like a creep.

"Are you trying to pimp me out?" pretty boy asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Not exactly. I just really have a friend who would like to date someone," Luke fumbled as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and pulled up a picture of Michael. He showed it to pretty boy who hesitantly looked.

"That's a dude,"'pretty boy said while licking his lips

"Shit sorry. I just thought that maybe, I didn't think you- I just," Luke stumbled over his words. He didn't know how to explain that he didn't think twice about pretty boy not being gay.

"You thought I'm gay?" Pretty boy asked with a smirk while Luke's cheeks heated so much he thought he was an oven. He can't believe he put himself in this position with a stranger.

"Hey it's cool. I'm actually bi, lucky for you. I think this guy's kinda hot," pretty boy said

"Really?"'Luke's eyes brightened at the thought.

"Really. He's really cute. Can I get a name?"

"Michael. Michael Clifford. And you are?"

"Calum Hood," pretty boy answered sticking his hand out for Luke to shake. He had the most amazing eyes. They were incredibly brown like chocolate and his smile was intoxicating like alcohol.

"Well Calum. Mikey is a really attractive man and you're just as attractive," Luke smiled.

"Yeah I can see that. One issue," Calum said and Luke hummed in response.

"That's the CEO of Kinks and Dicks."

"Oh you know about that," Luke said as casually as possible.

"I have a monthly subscription," Calum replied and Luke suddenly had the horrifying thought that this man probably wanked off to him and Ashton.

"That's nice. Well you know the whole truth so I guess it won't be a problem?" Luke asked and he could hear the hope in voice.

"No. I'm actually excited to meet him. Can I get more info?"

"Dinner at my place. Give me your number and I'll text you the address," Luke said handing his phone to pretty boy to put his number in.

"Thanks. I'll look forward to it," Calum said with a smile before he returned Luke's phone and went to cash. With Calum's back turned around, Luke threw his hands up in victory. Finally, he found a partner for Michael.

•=•
When will I learn to make promises I can't keep?

Happy New Year everyone

Remember to vote and comment on this chapter to let me know what you thought of it 💕💕 Let's say 30 votes on this chapter for an update?

Things are starting to heat up. This was mainly a filler chapter but soon malum will be in action and lashton can finally be out out.

Let's connect more♥️
Instagram: amritaa_13
Tumblr: michaelcliffordsdaises

Take care until next time 💖💕