14

"What did I tell you not to do Luke?" Ashton asked

"Make sounds," Luke replied

"And what did you do?" Ashton said again with an unamused tone

"Make sounds," Luke said again, hanging his head in shame because he disobeyed Ashton's orders.

"Exactly. You're being a bad boy Luke," Ashton said trailing his hand down Luke's spine. They were on a bed, Luke's hands tied to the headboard with Ashton's belt. The pretty blond was on all fours, his butt facing Ashton and his little pink coćk, hard, barely touching the mattress.

Luke shivered when Ashton touched him and felt his face flush red.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to be bad," Luke apologizes. He feels awful, he didn't want to disobey Ashton's commands but he wasn't going to lie, he quite liked what comes after.

"But you were. I doubt you really mean that, slut," Ashton said moving his warm, big hands down to Luke's aśs and squeezing the milk coloured skin. Luke wanted to moan at the touch but instead he bit his lips red, he didn't need to break anymore rules today.

"Tell me what you deserve," Ashton demanded digging his nails into Luke's ass. He loved it, he loved the way his body tingled with Ashton's touch, reminding him of his place and who he is.

"I deserve a punishment dadddy," Luke replied sticking his butt out even more

"Looks like you're excited for it," Ashton chuckled seeing Luke's dick hard and leaking precüm from between the blond's thighs.

"No daddy! I'm not," Luke protested but he knew he was lying. He knew Ashton was aware of that too.

"Nice try princess. You're always excited and ready for what Daddy gives you. No need to lie," Ashton teased taking Luke's buttcheeks in his hands now and pulling them apart to expose the boy's pretty pink hole. Ashton picked his lips at the sight. He absolutely loved his princess' body. Every curve, dimple, freckle and mark. He loved them all. He especially loved Luke's sweet hole. He couldn't wait to get his mouth on it, he salivated at the thought. That would have to wait for now though, he needed to put his angel in his place.

"I feel you deserve twenty, does that sound fair?" Ashton asked

"Yes Daddy."

"Then get ready baby boy," Ashton replied already bringing his hand down on Luke's aśs. His butt jiggled from the impact and turned a rose colour.

"One Daddy. Thank you Daddy," Luke counted and he made sure to thank Ashton for spanking him. He knew Ashton loved that.

Ashton felt his dïck harden even more, if that was possible, when Luke in his innocent but recked voice thanked him.

They kept going until they got to twenty. Luke kept clenching and unclenching his fists from the pain  when Ashton spanked him but he loved the pain. He loved nothing more than Ashton's hand raining down on him and putting him back in place. His butt was a nice warm red colour. It turned Ashton on even more.

He loved seeing his baby boy sprawled out in bed like this for him. And now came the honey blond's favourite part.

"Good job angel. You took that so well," Ashton cooed while rubbing Luke's red aśs. Luke whimpered at the touch and closed his eyes.

"Gonna taste you now alright baby boy," Ashton stated, getting on the bed behind Luke and bending down to kiss Luke's spanked butt. He peppered kisses all over the red skin and relished in the little moans and whimpers Luke was making. He bit down on one spot and sucked on the skin while Luke gasped and groaned in front of him.

Ashton then moved his skilled mouth to between Luke's cheeks, where this winking hole was, untouched for the entire time. Ashton licked Luke's hole and heard Luke suck in a harsh breath. Ashton smirked against Luke's hole and continued to probe it, licking it sinfully and slurping against it.

Luke was hard from the beginning and it didn't take much for him to lose control of his breathing and collapse on the mattress with a loud moân and his come soiling the white sheets below him.

"And cut!" The director called.

Ashton immediately sat back up and petted Luke's back, helping him recover from his orgasm.

"That was so good angel, you were so good," Ashton said softly, rubbing his hand through Luke's golden locks to soothe him.

"Okay. I'm okay," Luke announced and Ashton began undoing the belt holding Luke's wrists captive and gently picked his princess up in his arms, bridal style and carried him to his dressing room.

Luke sighed against Ashton's hard chest that was warm and welcoming. In his post orgasm haze, he could've fallen sound asleep.

"I'll blow you once we get inside," Luke told his boyfriend. Yes that's right, boyfriend. Luke still couldn't believe that Ashton and him were officially dating, that Ashton actually wanted to date him. His dreams felt as if they were coming true. He had the man, he has the money. He honestly was winning at life, in his opinion.

Ashton wasn't any better either. He was thrilled Luke and him were dating. He fell head over heels for him, he wanted him to be his in all ways possible. He was also scared. Never once did he have a perfect or healthy relationship. They were always toxic and didn't last more than a mere few months. He slept around a lot too, with a bunch of different people, sometimes all at once. This 'dating' thing was new to Ashton and continues to take him by surprise, forcing him to let his walls down in the most gentle way possible. Love scared him to death, but he was willing to die for Luke.

•=•

A few weeks later, Luke and Ashton were relaxing in Ashton's dressing room. Ashton had just finished a solo scene and was now cuddling with Luke when they heard a knock on the door. They quickly got up and fixed themselves far away from each other on the couch.

"It's open," Ashton called

"Hi Ash and Luke, Mr. Clifford wanted me to let you know that the last video the two of you did earned the most views on the website to date," an intent said with the cheeriest voice full of excitement.

Luke's eyes widened a bit and he smiled. Damn was he good at his job.

"He also wanted to let you know that you now have four shoots per week," she said before leaving the room.

"Wow, that's the most I've had in a while," Ashton said impressed with himself and Luke

"Speak for yourself. It's the most I'd ever done," Luke giggled leaping back into Ashton's lap and kissing him.

"Mmn. It's all you. The viewers love you," Ashton said

"No, it's us. They love us," Luke replied kissing Ashton again

"Yeah, why won't they? I love us too," Ashton smiled at Luke and kisses his forehead.

•=•

"Excuse me," Luke said politely. He was trying to get to his dressing room but a couple other stars were blocking the narrow hallway as they congregated there.

"Excuse me," Luke said again, this time louder but they still didn't move

"Hey!" Luke yelled to get their attention, finally

"Oh sorry twink," this one girl, Patricia said mockingly but she still didn't move. Luke felt a cold shiver race down his spine. He didn't like confrontation or arguments.

"What? Don't like that?" Another man said

"I'd appreciate-" Luke started but his voice cracked and he blushed bright red. The two people in front of him laughed. Luke felt small and embarrassed. He wanted the earth to swallow him.

"You know what we don't like? The new kid hogging the screen time," Patricia said walking past Luke now, but not before she slammed her shoulder into Luke's hard.

This was going to be a problem.

•=•
Don't forget to vote and comment 💖