7

"That's my favorite thing we did so far," Luke said a little breathless as he laid down on the bed in Ashton's playroom on his back, looking at the white ceiling.

He was blissed out, still recovering from the mighty orgasm Ashton gave him only a few minutes before.

He breathed in with his mouth, gulping air down his throat as he felt an added weight to the bed as Ashton laid down beside him.

"It was fun," Ashton said his hand pushing back  his sweaty hair out of his face.

"More than fun. Best thing ever," Luke gushed turning to face Ashton who was just as sweaty as him and looked just as pleased as him.

"Then I guess we could do that on camera," Ashton said

"Yeah," Luke agreed. It was quiet between them after a while, just the rhythmic rise and fall of their chests as they took in oxygen. Luke inched his hand towards Ashton's and put his palm over the top of Ashton's hand, smiling to himself when he felt Ashton intertwine their hands.

"We should shower," Ashton said

"M'kay," Luke replied yawning causing Ashton to look over at the blond boy who made the cutest face while yawning.

"Or we can take a bath if you prefer," Ashton suggested thinking Luke might have a hard time standing in the shower if he's sleepy.

"We?" Luke questioned

"We have sex and now you don't wanna shower with me?" Ashton huffed pretending to me angry which made the sweetest giggle escape the younger boy's mouth.

"I wanna take a bath with you," Luke said smiling at Ashton.

"Then let's go princess," Ashton said letting go of Luke's hand and patting his naked thigh as he got off the bed. The nickname had Luke blushing as he took a few extra seconds to wipe the silly grin off his face and the stood up to join Ashton where he wandered off to.

"Almost lost you in this big house," Luke joked as he entered Ashton's bathroom that was all the way at the end of the hall while the shower was in a separate room.

"Why do you have two bathrooms?" Luke asked curiously as he watched Ashton start to fill the run up.

"One's for my bathtub and the other room is for my shower," Ashton spoke In a duh tone.

"Oh," Luke said softly.

"It's just some days you don't wanna shower you know?" Ashton elaborated.

"I understand. I only have a shower home and we rarely get hot water," Luke replied sadly causing ashton to frown.

"Wipe that frown off your face princess," Ashton said coming closer to Luke where we leaned against the tiled wall.

"I'm sorry," Luke said

"Don't be. You can come and take warm baths at my house at any time," Ashton said taking Luke's hand back in his, missing the warmth of it in the big cold bathroom.

And yeah, what was Luke Hemmings doing to him?

=•=

"Don't be nervous," Ashton says as he watched Luke pace up and down the dressing room at the studio. It was shooting day and to say Luke's nerves were acting up would be an understatement.

No, Luke was beyond nervous, he was gut twisting terrified.

Terrified that he'd make a mistake and they end up shooting the same scene a thousand times. Or that he'll mess up and Ashton won't get hard or that no one would like the video.

"Luke," Ashton called annoyed by the younger boy's frantic movements. He was running his hand through his blond hair constantly and biting his lip.

"Luke," Ashton said again it Luke only ignored him as he continued his pacing and negative thinking.

"Princess," Ashton tried and that got a response from Luke. The boy stopped all movement and stood still, like a deer in headlights watching Ashton with big blue eyes.

"Come here," Ashton said opening his arms for Luke to come an give him a hug. Luke smiled as he moved closer to his crush and embraced himself in the smell of Ashton.

"Why am so nervous?" Luke asked quietly.

"Because you're scared you'll mess up," Ashton replied

"Will I?" Luke asked so insecure and shyly that Ashton just wanted to hold him and tell him everything's okay. That he not nothing to fear as long as he was with him.

"Luke, you will be amazing. Really amazing. Trust me, if it's anything like that video you sent me or what we did last night, then everyone's gonna love you," Ashton said with a sincere smile. He wrapped his arms just a little tighter around Luke and let the blond rest his head against his chest.

"Let's go boys," an assistant said as he came into the room.

"Give us a minute," Ashton said and he nudged a fear stricken Luke.

"Gotta get up princess," Ashton cooed lifting Luke up by the hips.

"I'm sorry," Luke apologized getting up.

"You can do this," Ashton told Luke he watch the boy pace again.

"Oh God," Luke whispered as he clutched his stomach. He ran out of the room and into the adjoining bathroom. Ashton didn't have to follow him to know that he was puking. He could tell by the retching  sounds Luke was making that made his heart hurt knowing that his princess was so scared he was puking in the toilet.  What really was Luke Hemmings doing to Ashton?

He got up off the couch and follow the blonde into the bathroom. He crouched down next to him and patted his back gently letting Luke know he was there.

"I'm so sorry," Luke said as he finished and rested his head against the cool porcelain of the toilet.

"Don't keep doing that. Saying sorry, your nervous I get that but forget the camera and lights. Forget the producers and the audience, focus on me. Focus on us just like you always do and everything will run smoothly Luke. You're a beautiful natural, I know you can do this," Ashton said as put his hand on Luke's shoulder and looked deep into his eyes when he spoke because he was telling the truth. And who was Luke to disagree when his crush was next to him, on the ground by a toilet that he just vomited into and called him beautiful.

Maybe, just maybe Ashton was falling for Luke.

=•=
I don't know why I struggled with this so much and I still don't like the way it turned out :/

But I hope you did, comment and vote to let me know 💖

Basically Ashton is warming up to Luke. He doesn't know why or how but suddenly all he could think about was Luke. 

And Luke is beyond happy that Ashton is starting to show some emotions because that's his crush, who he dreams about and who he wants.

But more importantly, daddy kink or nah????

Byeeeee💕