10

Not edited
=•=

Luke was on 'sick leave.' Apparently, it was mandatory to take a week off if injured during sex while on the job.

Luke wasn't hurt really badly, he could still walk but for a day or two there was this burning sensation in his lower back whenever he tried to move and he could hardly lie down but he's been feeling a lot better after that day.

Ashton was on suspension, for hurting Luke during the scene. At first, he wasn't in trouble but he felt so guilty of letting his jealousy get the best of him and hurting Luke in the process, he confessed he that let personal trouble get to him and he's been suspended for a week without pay.

He's miserable really, sitting in his apartment all by himself with a glass of water (he refused to get drunk after the first day) and Netflix in the background.

He was stuck watching ocean documentaries, thinking of a pretty blonde while he lost himself in the colorful beauty of the deep waters.

It made him tear up at times too because Luke has been avoiding him, and not answering his phone calls or replying to his messages. Ashton really feels at a lost right now, but he feels as if he deserves it.

He hurt Luke, he really did and now he's paying the price for it.

He couldn't believe it but his heart tugs in the worst possible way when he replays the moment over and over in his mind and he decided that Luke is special.

Luke was like someone that he had never meet before. So kind and humble. He needed to make this better, he really did.

But he didn't know how, so he turned to the next best thing. Money.

Not directly, Ashton wasn't stupid enough to go hand Luke a wad of cash and expect forgiveness, if anything giving him some money would make Luke more mad.

Instead, Ashton ventured into Victoria's Secret and with the help of a sales clerk, he bought like three very pretty, very expensive panties.

He also stopped by the drug store to pick up some kite paper and a cute sparkly lavender gift bag before returning to his car.

He placed the items in the bag and set off driving to Luke's home where he had to wait a whole fourth five minutes in the car before Luke's dad left for work and he saw his mother going out to another apartment maybe to babysit. The coast was clear and Ashton ran up to door and knocked, dropping the bag and racing back to his car.

This heart thudded in his chest as he watched the pretty blonde open the door and look around for a person confused before his eyes caught the gift bag and he bent down to pick it up, with confused eyes still but a curious expression plastered on his face.

Ashton smiled to himself as he saw Luke take the bag and close the door, going back inside. His pulse quickened as he glimpsed his angel for a split second, he had missed Luke so much these past few days. Ashton can only hope Luke would forgive him.

=•=

Luke sat on his old bed in awe and shock. He'd open the bag in the living room but after getting a feel and a glance at what was in it, he immediately ran to his room and locked the door.

He sat on his bed and with shaking hands, removed the decorative paper that was hiding what was really inside the gift bag.

Three panties, all so pretty and all so gorgeous.

His jaw dropped slightly as he picked one up, tracing his finger around the delicate lace pattern that was on a black one. He put that down in favor of picking up the other one instead. This was a pale pink and silk, it looked so comfortable and soft. The last one was a navy blue one, sexy and lacy, similar to the black one but more intricate with the pattern and swirls.

"Wow," Luke numbered to himself as he fingered the material.

He dug around in the bag hoping he'd find some sort of clue as to who these gifts were from, but he was disappointed when there was no note or message or anything telling him who this was from.

But he decided to keep it anyways, they were too pretty and looked expensive, and also made Luke think of Ashton. Even though, Luke knew he should not because that man was playing him and manipulating him by his feelings but still after all that, Luke has a soft spot for him.

He didn't want to, but he did.

=•=
It happened again the next day. More presents from a 'secret admirer.'

Luke came to the conclusion that it was probably someone who saw his video and liked him enough to but him all these gifts and although it was a bit creepy, it was sort of sweet in Luke's eyes. He felt loved.

This time it was a box of expensive chocolates that he could've not even dream about having. The kinds that were a good few hundred dollars, in a pretty box and made from the best cocoa in the world.

He immediately bit into one savoring the sweet taste before rummaging through the bag looking for some sort of name but he got nothing this time.

He felt a bit deflated, he just wanted to know who was going through all of this trouble to show him attention and give him things he never had.

All he wanted to do was give that person love for showing him that he mattered.

=•=

So um hi? I didn't realize it's been like a month since I've updated :O

Things have just been so hectic in my life rn and I have some major news that I wanna say,

So idk if you've read my other lashton book where Luke calls Ashton his dream and Ashton calls Luke his gem, well you see I've put myself in this situation where I have a girl? And I call her my dream and she calls me her gem

Idk if you cared but it was major for me lol.

How's your lives been?

Byeeeeeee 💕