8

"Gonna undress you now princess," Ashton said while biting his lip.

Luke and Ashton were in the studio, about to film their first scene together, or rather just started it. The two cameramen where at their equipment, the camera.

Luke tried to ignore their eyes as he blushed at the nickname he quickly grew fond at causing Ashton to smile because now he knew his baby boy was beginning to relax.

"I won't ask you again princess," Ashton said a bit sternly as he slapped the side of Luke's thigh softly.

"Sorry daddy," Luke apologized as he began to undress in rapid speed. His shirt was off in seconds and his jeans, after some fumbling was gone too.

Ashton stood a little distance from Luke, watching his boy strip for him and only when Luke was in his light pink panties that they had agreed to wear, he stopped him.

Ashton gulped as he saw Luke in women's underwear for what was the second time, apparently, Luke had grown quite fond of the silky soft material that Ashton so kindly gifted to him a couple weeks ago.

He loved the that fact that he felt so pretty in the material, he felt so soft and delicate, almost like a princess.

He was Ashton's princess.

Ashton also loved how Luke looked exquisite in the panties, almost like a doll, so pliant and waiting to be played with.

Without any words, Ashton made his way closer to the blond and gently grappled his thin hips, his thumbs burning circles into the pale skin.

"So pretty princess, so pretty for me," Ashton said to Luke as he bent forward to connect their lips. Luke groaned into the kiss, so happy that his daddy was finally touching him.

Ashton moved his hands down to cup Luke's ass, starting to massage the plump cheeks down there before slipping his hands under the lilac panties and let his warm hands touch Luke's skin.

"Want to play with daddy princess?"

=•=

"That was so good," Luke mòaned as he sat down on the couch in the dressing room, his sweaty back and pink spanked ass against the cool leather.

"Yeah princess?"

"You've got to stop calling me that," Luke whined but he really didn't want Ashton to stop the cute nickname calling.

"Why? I thought you loved it?" Ashton asked confused while Luke blushed a colour to match his ass.

"I do," Luke whined.

"Then what's the problem?" Ashton asked amused.

"It makes me too blushy," Luke whispered embarrassed that such a simple and common name could have such great effects on him and his body.

"Well princess," Ashton said emphasizing the last word as he walked over to Luke and leaned over him on the couch, resting his arms on the back of the furniture and trapping Luke under his gaze.

"I happen to like it when you get all blushy," Ashton said with a smirk watching as Luke's cheeks heated up.

Luke was ecstatic on the inside, like a champagne bottle bubbling for joy because his crush was flirting with him.

"Thanks," Luke said focusing  eyes on the ground. 

"So what's your plans for tonight princess?" Ashton asked casually sitting down next to Luke completely butt naked. He wasn't just sitting no, Ashton Irwin pressed himself against Luke despite his mind telling him it was a bad idea. He just had to touch Luke.

"Probably gonna take a nap, I'm exhausted," Luke said

"That's cool," Ashton replied absentmindedly as his eyes traced Luke's body. His pale body wasn't well defined but was almost feminine in a way, and it had Ashton drooling a pool and drowning in his own drool.

His skin was just so soft and touchable, Ashton wanted to run his rough hands all over Luke's sweet body, caress his thin thighs, rub his smooth tummy and trace figures on Luke's hairless legs.

He wanted Luke in ways that scared him, Luke was a coworker, there was no possible way he could fall for Luke. He simply couldn't.

Luke on the other hand was completely gone for Ashton. He wanted the older man.

He was just so dominating and tough with calloused hands, a handsome scruff and honey blond hair. He was an absolute dream. But he was also funny and kind, always making sure Luke was okay and was alright with everything that was going on. Sure, Ashton was also a jerk at times but he's human right?

Luke just can't understand so Ashton has so much, a loving mother who wanted the best for him, a great home and steady job but yet he acted as if it was nothing.

But Luke was so enchanted by Ashton to let it slide.

=•=

"It's like four am why are you calling me?" Luke whispered groggily into his phone. It was early morning, the sun hadn't even come on an Luke was deep in sleep when his phone rang. And it won't stop ringing.

"Is that any way to talk to your boss?" The voice on the other end asked causing Luke to jump wide awake.

"Mr. Clifford, hi. So sorry, it's just that it's early and I'm a bit grumpy when I'm sleepy," Luke fumbled trying to sound believable to his boss who just hummed at his excuse.

"I'll believe what I want Luke, but that's not why I'm calling," Michael said not sounding upset at all.

"May I ask why are you calling?" Luke asked confused.

"So polite," Michael chuckled causing Luke to awkwardly laugh.

"Well I'm calling to let you know Luke, that you have the highest viewed video on the website to date, congratulations," Michael said and Luke could hear the smile in his voice.

"What?" Luke asked shocked.

"Yes Luke. The video you shoot with Ashton yesterday was uploaded and the response we got was overwhelming. Over fifteen million views in less that twenty-fours. And more than ten million likes. That's gotta be a record or something," Michael said excitedly.

"Wow. I can't believe this," Luke said smiling to himself. Over fifteen million people watched him, and liked it.  Luke was feeling pretty great right now because yeah, maybe this could be a good thing.

=•=

I hate that ending. I find that I'm struggling soooo much these days to write and it always comes out shitty.

Maybe I need to sleep more who knows.

But I do hope that you liked it, hope you comment and vote tooo ; )

Byeeeee💕