Ashiya X sick! reader

The warm bowl of soup was left on the counter for (y/n).
She yawned and shifted.
"Ashiya.." she murmured.
He walked over and sat on the bed with her.
"Are you feeling any better?" He asked.
She shook her head no.
"Do you need anything? Soup, medicine, water, hot tea?" He asked.
"Water, please." She asked.
He nodded his head and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. He brought it back to her and she drank it all very quickly.
(Y/n) began to cough again, so Ashiya got her tissue paper and another glass of water. After her coughing fit ended she drank some bitter medicine and became sleepy again.
"Will you sit with me, until I fall asleep?" She asked.
Ashiya nodded, he sat down on the foot of the bed and rested his hands on his lap. He looked warmly at her as she fell asleep; he began to get drowsy too, so he laid next to her.
(Y/n) woke up around 9:30, she looked at the sleeping male next to her.
"He stayed with me...all night." Her lips curved into a soft smile as she laid down next to him, softly petting his white hair. He faintly smiled, he intertwined his fingers with hers and pulled her close to him.
"Ashiya don't, you'll get sick!" She warned.
He closed his brown eyes and rubbed her shoulder with his free hand. She loved spending time with him like this, maybe she would have to get sick more often...
__

As her cold finally went away she got a call from Moau.
"Hey, uh Ashiya is sick, can I drop him off at your place? I have work." He asked.
"I told him..."(y/n) mumbled. "Yeah, bring him over."
Ashiya arrived a few minutes later and waved goodbye to to Moau. As Moau road off to Mg Ronalds on Dullahan, Ashiya smiled.
"What did I tell you mister?" (Y/n) scolded.
He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.
She got him a glass of water, a bowl of soup, and Medicine.
They sat on the bed once again and fell asleep.