urushihara x reader lemon

This is a lemon which mean there is going to be sexual content. If you are too pure, I suggest that you walk away.
Also urushihara might seem ooc in this :\

    (Y/n) looked at the clock nervously, today was the day. She would be second chair violin in the orchestra concert. The time was 7:06 P.M, twenty-four minutes before it would start. (Y/n) sighed deeply and looked at her violin case. She cursed herself for showing up so early.

    Maybe I shouldn’t show up, just leave now and say I’m sick or something… She thought to herself.

    Her phone buzzed and she stared at it for a couple seconds. She entered her passcode and opened her messenger app.

Urushihara(7:08 P.M): Good luck at your concert, though you probably won’t need it. If you do well, I have a surprise for you.

    (Y/n)(7:08): What are you talking about…? S

(Y/n) glared at her phone for not delivering her message. She sat her phone down and picked up her violin. Opening the case she took out her ¾ sized violin and her bow. She pulled an extra stand from the storage room and placed ‘Kyomu Densen’ on the stand.

She played the piece almost flawlessly, only stumbling on notes or placing her fingers wrong once or twice. She let out a frustrated grunt gave her stand a small kick. She sighed loudly and replayed the piece.

It was now 7:15 and more people began to arrive. She began to chat with the others and talk about trivial things, losing track of time.

The orchestra director informed everyone it was time to take seats.(Y/n) sat next to the first chair violinist, Gabriel Sevt. A transfer student who had been playing since he was five. Gabriel smiled at her and wished her good luck. (Y/n) returned the smile with a blank stare and read through the notes once more.

The blue curtain opened, and her heart sunk. There were so many people, everyone would hear every mistake she made. The thought made her shiver.

    The director signaled for everyone to get into playing position.  (Y/n) brought her violin to her shoulder and tried to calm herself down. She stared at the music sheet with determination. Her hand and wrist in sync with everyone else.

    Then, Gabriel just stopped. He was in tears, his hand wouldn’t move anymore. (Y/n) looked at him, and his sheet of music. She skillfully picked up where he left off. Gabriel looked at (Y/n) with wide eyes, a small smile appearing on his face. They played through more songs like Guren no yumiya, and hello sleepwalkers.

    When they finished, (Y/n) packed her belongings and left her violin back stage, she walked into the rows of seats and spotted her boyfriend and her family.

    Her mother embraced her in a tight hug, “Oh (Y/n), sweetie, you did amazing!”

(Y/n) was finally released from her mother’s death grip. She interlocked fingers with her boyfriend and rested her head on Urushihara’s shoulder.  He leaned down slightly and whispered into her ear.

“...Ready for that surprise?”  he mumbled, grabbing a handful of her ass.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows and swatted his hand away. She looked at him, her family, and back at him. Urushihara grinned slightly.

“You know you want it~” Urushihara cooed.

A slight blush arose to her face, and she glared at him. He chuckled a bit and rubbed her back.

“I hate you, Urushihara…” She grumbled.

“Hey, Mrs. (L/n), can (Y/n) come over for a bit. To play some video games?” Urushihara asked.

“I don’t she why not.” She smiled.

The couple bid goodbye and walked to Urushihara’s house. Once they had arrived Urushihara led her up to his room. Urushihara instructed (Y/n) to shut the door behind her, which she did. Urushihara turned to face (Y/n), and took in her beautiful features.

He leaned into her, their noses almost touching. Urushihara slowly closed the gap between them. (Y/n) pressed her soft lips into his, and Urushihara roughly pressed her against the wall.

He began to kiss down to her neck. He felt around for the buttons of her white shirt, but he then stopped everything to search her eyes for any sign of consent. (Y/n) slowly nodded to him, and bit her lip.

Urushihara began to strip her, unbuttoning her shirt and licking her jawline. He undid the clasp of her bra, and discarded it to a nearby corner. Urushihara moved a hand down to her breast, and kissed her again.

He pulled away and whispered into her ear, “God, you don’t know how fucking long I’ve been waiting for this…” Urushihara trailed off. “G-get on your knees, please.”

(Y/n) obliged and knelt down. She began to unzip his jeans, and pull down his boxers. Her face turned her as she saw his erect member springfree in front of her face. She began to pump her hand up and down, moving slightly faster as time passed by.

“U-use your-r m-mouth..” The taller male managed to groan out.

She placed his member in her mouth, trying to reach the base, but failing each time. (Y/n) used her hand to cover the parts her mouth could not reach. He pulled her hair to a makeshift ponytail and guided her further down.

A minute or two passed, but they couldn’t really be sure of that.

“O-oh god, I’m going t-to-” He began, releasing into her mouth with plenty of warning.

    She looked up at him, wondering what to do.

    “Swallow it.” Urushihara growled.

    (Y/n) did as she was told, and looked up at Urushihara once more. He lifted her up, and placed her on his bed. He slowly slipped off the moist lace lingerie Urushihara placed a finger at her entrance.

“Mhm, so wet~” he whispered.

He entered his finger into her, moving it slowly as first, then pick up speed later. Urushihara enters another digit, stretching her out slightly. (Y/n) bit pher lip, trying to suppress her screams. She gripped the bed sheets so tightly her knuckles turned white.

“M-more...please. Please give me more…”

Urushihara decided she was ready for a third finger, he pushed a third digit into her and she screamed. His hand moved as fast as humanly possible. (Y/n) cried out and came onto his hand. He pulled his fingers out and licked them.

Urushihara looked into (Y/n)’s eyes. He positioned himself at her entrance, pushing into her. Tears formed in her eyes and she cried out. Urushihara waited for her to adjust to his size.

“Y-you can move, Urushihara.” She stuttered.

“...beg.” Urushihara ordered

“W-what?” (Y/n) asked.

“You heard me, beg.” He replied.

(Y/n) couldn’t wait any longer, “p-please, mess me up. Screw me so hard I can’t walk tomorrow.”

That was all Urushihara needed, he began to thrust in and out of his girlfriend. (Y/n) began to loudly moan his name. As time went on, his thrusts became more sloppy. When he felt himself near his end, he pulled out. He came on her stomach and face. Urushihara helped (Y/n) finish, and laid down next to her.

“We should...do that again.” He pants.

“Like...right now?” (Y/n) asked.

“I’m up for it.” He smirks.

__

I tried to make this one a little longer than usual. As to try and make up for a lack of update. I'm really sorry about that. My father had a stroke a couple weeks ago, so it was hard to get anything done. But, enough rambling. I hope you enjoyed it.