Yandere lucifer x reader

This was a request from @MinxTK

Red, orange, brown leaves and black feathers fell on the ground. One happened to land on (y/n)'s head.
"Raven? No, it can't be." (Y/n) mumbled.
She looked up...nothing. Brushing it off the continued on her merry way.
"I wish I was part of that happiness." Lucfier mumbled.
He twirled a strand of purple hair in his finger as he watched (y/n) catch up with one of her friends.
"That must be (friends name)
She talks about her oh so much.
I wish she would talk about me like that..." he said to nobody in particular.
He flew to a tree above the two. Landing a few branches above them. After about 40 minutes (friends name) left and (y/n) was sitting alone on the bench. He dropped down next to her and she screeched.
"Hello there miss." he smiled.
Normally he wouldn't use that kind of formal language but this was a first impression.
"Um hi." (y/n) replied.
The two sat in awkward silence for a moment before (y/n) stood up and walked away.

Later that day, Urushihara walked in and saw Ashiya scrolling through his computer. All the documents about (y/n), the picture of her, her house, her family were on there.
He ran over and tackled Ashiya to the ground.
"What did I tell you about touching my shit! " he yelled.
"Who is that girl you have so many pictures of?" he asked
"she's very pretty."
Urushihara was about to explode with rage. He grabbed a cooking knife off the counter.
"What are you doing I command you to stop this instant youn- "
Urushihara stabbed him in the shoulder.
"Shut up old man." he whispered.
Ashiya screamed in pain and lucifer slapped a hand over his mouth. Blood was pooling out onto the ground. He placed the knife near Ashiya's neck.
"Cliché final words? " Urushihara asked.
"You're screwed." Ashiya smiled.
"How so?" Urushihara asked.
"Because Maou is almost home from work, and you can't clean up fast enough." Ashiya replied.
Urushihara was done with him and ran the knife through his neck.

He wiped up the large puddle of blood with some paper towels, which proved to be difficult. He then tried to drag Ashiya's rotting corpse outside but he was a little to heavy for that. He drug the man to the balcony  area and kicked his body down the stairs. He walked to the back yard and started digging a large hole. Feeling satisfied he placed the corpse in the dirt. Covering it he ran into the apartment and started dinner. He heard the key turning in the door and two familiar voices behind the door.
He made sure everything was clean and sat at his computer.
Maou opened the door and let someone in.
" Urushihara this is my girlfriend, (y/n)." Maou said proudly.
"You're that dude from the park!" she said.
She looked at his computer screen.
"Y A N D E R E  S I M U L A T O R!"
She beamed.
"I wish I had a yandere boyfriend..." she whispered.
Maou motioned Urushihara over.
"You can play if you want." he told her.
He walked out to balcony area again.
"Where is Ashiya?" Maou asked.
"He said he needed groceries, so he went to the store." he sighed.
Moau nodded and they walked inside.
"HOW COULD YOU? STOP RIGHT NOW!" The woman on the computer yelled.
(Y/n) was put into a struggle mini game and won quickly.
"Yes." she grinned.
"Dinner is ready!" Maou called.
They sat at the table and ate their food.
"So did anything happen with you and Chi? Is she upset?" Urushihara asked.
Maou pondered over it for a moment.
"I don't really care." he sighed.
"Can I talk to you on the balcony?" Urushihara asked him.
"When I'm done eating, yeah." Maou said.
Urushihara looked over the railing. Maou walked over to him,"what?"
Urushihara pointed to the ground and Maou made the mistake of looking over the edge.
He felt a hand shove him over the side. His head made a cracking sound as it hit the cement.
"Maou don't! " he yelled.
He ran inside to (y/n).
"Maou, he threw himself over the edge." Urushihara explained.
(Y/n) rushed out the door.
She ran down to him with tears in her eyes.
Urushihara hugged her weeping figure.
She smells so nice he thought to himself.
"(Y/n) I didn't fa-" Maou whispered.
"Shut up. Don't talk. It will be okay." (y/n) interrupted.
"Hello, this is 911 what is your emergency?" the operator asked.
"We need an ambulance." Urushihara replied.
-time skip-
"Urushihara you did it." Emi growled. "You pushed him."
"I did not!" he yelled.
"Why are you getting so defensive?" she asked.
"Emi, I did not push Maou." he said
"Whatever. It's raining and I should get going." she grumbled.
She grabbed her umbrella and began to walk down the stairs.
She knows. She knows too much. He thought and ran out the door after her. She was walking down the flight of stairs and he gave her a large push.
She let out a scream of pain and the umbrella pierced her neck(Hehehe another). She lay awkwardly at the end of the stairs, the umbrella collapsing under the pressure. Blood dripped out of her mouth and onto the concrete.
As she bled out he dug another hole. Doing the same thing he did with Ashiya.

He saw (y/n) in the park sitting in tears. He walked over and sat next to her.
"Did he make it?" Urushihara asked.
She began to cry even more. He pulled her to his chest and stroked her hair.
"It's going to be okay." he whispered. "I have you, and I'll never let you go."