lucifer x sick reader

"What did I tell you about going outside without a coat?" Urushihara asked. "It's the middle of December dipshit. " he sighed.
"I'm sorry Urushihara. " she smiled.
His faced flushed red and he turned away,"whatever...nerd."
She put a hand on his cheek which was in flames.
"Your face is red. Do you have a fever." she asked.
"Just sleep (y/n)." he said petting her (h/c) hair. She smiled and curled up on her twin bed. Urushihara had never taken care of somebody before, only his computer. But he did know that when computers overheated they didn't work properly. (Y/n) was in a line sleeve sweater and jeans.
"(Y/n)," he said shaking her,
" wake up."
...
Nothing. He laid out the clothes next to her and sat down with her again.
"You're going to overheat if you don't wake up."  he said tears running down his face.
Last time his computer overheated it broke and he had to go behind Ashiya and Moau's backs to get a new one Unfortunately (y/n) was irreplaceable . He laid his head on her stomach getting her sweater wet.
"Urushihara? Are you...crying?" she asked.
His head snapped towards her, "No, my eyes are sweating."
She petted his purple hair.
"What is wrong?" she asked.
He explained the entire "(y/n) was going to break like his laptop" story which made her laugh(me being too lazy to actually write).
She went into her bathroom and
Changed into shorts and a t-shirt.
"Why do you think I'm irreplaceable? " she asked laying on her bed.
"Because no two people are exactly the same." he replied. "Then again... I don't want another person that looks and acts like you."
The faint pain of roast stabbed at her heart. He grabbed her hand,"I only want you."
At that moment (y/n) was glad she had a fever because her face was completely red.
"T-thanks Urushihara." she smiled.
"No problem (y/n), now get some rest, I'll be here when you wake up."