Ashiya x reader lemon

Ashiya sat in his small apartment. The dollar store fan whirring in the background.

He sliced more vegetables, placing them in a pan. His girlfriend would be here soon. He looked at his watch and sighed, though he had been accustomed to human living by now, this all still felt beneath him. When would he be able to wage war against an entire race to take over the world again?

During his thoughts of destruction, he failed to realize he was burning the food. Glancing at his roommate(urushihara), and then back at the burnt food.

"Urushihara, I know we don't normally do this, but I'm ordering takeout. You can have some if you promise to leave my girlfriend and I alone." Ashiya sneered.

At the mention of take out instead of overcooked and under-seasoned vegetables, his head whipped around.
"Deal." He replied.

Ashiya dialed the number to the takeout restaurant, polishing the table and cleaning his cooking disaster as he did so. It pained him greatly to do it, but he threw the food away.

The takeout arrived and he emptied it into a bowl setting out two glass plates and handing a paper plate to urushihara.

"Man, what the hell is this?" He whined.

Ashiya turned to him darkly, "It's a plate. Now clean your mess, I'd like a little help around here, I mean all I'm trying to do is make this look nice for my girl-"
A knock on the door silenced his lightning speed rant.

He turned towards the door,
"S h e ' s h e r e . . ."

(Y/n), having the key, unlocked and opened the door. She stepped in and took off her shoes, smiling at the two males. She said hello to Urushihara, she had even brought along a new video game for him.

Ashiya smiled and gave a large hug to his girlfriend. She returned the favour and they sat down to eat. Urushihara got his serving and sat back at his computer. Ashiya and his girlfriend sat next to each other and ate their meal.

In the middle of eating food, Ashiya had a 'great' idea. (Tbh this just to speed the story up). He grabbed her breast through her shirt. She pointed at Urushihara, who was immersed in his new game.

Sliding his long fingers over her (s/c) skin, he slid her (f/c) short dress over her breasts.

(Y/n)'s breath hitched and she sat on his lap.  His hands trailed down her body and began to rub her clit.  His hand cupped over her mouth to quiet her voice down.

She turned her torso and buried her face in the crook of his neck. He guided her hand to his manhood, she squeezed and rubbed it though his pants.

He slightly slid down his beige pants and boxers. She ran her hand down his shaft. Moving it faster as time went on.

He then placed himself at her entrance, pushing in slowly. (Y/n) tried her hardest to keep any noises from coming out. The idea of being caught putting an edge to their sexual game.

Urushihara seemed to be busy as Ashiya thrust up into her. Urushihara slowly stood up, and (y/n) pulled down her dress. Not having time for Ashiya to pull out of her.

Urushihara walked to the sink to fill up a glass of water and sat back at his computer.
Ashiya, then, began to quickly thrust inside of her. She bit her lip so hard it drew blood.

"You know, everyone in this so beneath me, but you....You are amazing." He whispered.

His white bangs sticking to his fore-head. He licked her neck, sucking in some places.

He felt (y/n)'s walls tightening around him. Burying his face into the crook of  her neck, shooting semen inside her. The feeling of something flooding in (y/n) was enough to make her orgasm as well.
__
Time passed and (y/n) had left. Urushihara looked at Ashiya and began to clap.
Ashiya gave him a confused look and Urushihara grinned.
"Dude, you're not a virgin anymore!"
_
A/n: too lazy to proofread. sorry. It's finally here tho.