Ashiya x reader

(Y/n) smiled as she looked at her white haired lover. She pet his sleeping form and a small smiled creeped onto her lips.
In a flash he sprung up and tackled her to the floor in a hug.
"Hey (y/n)." He whispered.
"Morning Ashiya . " she laughed.
He kissed her on the cheek and told her to wait there.

He came back in with a bag of dresses and beach clothes for her. (Y/n) smiled widely as he handed them to her.
"I'm going to get some groceries and check on lord Satan." He said.
I'm so happy to have a boyfriend like him (y/n) thought, zoning out. I should make him dinner.
She began to prepare a meal for him. She placed the food the oven and sat down to watch T.v.  She waited all afternoon, but he hadn't  came home. She was getting worried, had he left her?
Finally at around 10 he texted her.
Ashiya :  Hey, almost home. I just needed to grab a few things.
(Y/n): Okay.
(Y/n) couldn't believe she had thought he would leave her. The door handle rattled and (y/n) opened it. Ashiya  handed her a piece of paper and grabbed her hand, walking out the door.
"Ashiya  what are you doing?!" she asked.
He turned around and pulled her into a passionate kiss, his tongue seeping into her he mouth. When the need for oxygen arose, he pulled away with a strand of saliva connecting them.
"Let's get out of here. Out of Japan for a while. Just us."
"Ashiya, what about-" she began
"Shhh, everything is taken care of."
(Y/n) bit her lip and glanced to the side.

"Together? Where will we go?" she asked.

"Anywhere you want. Please, let's just disappear for awhile."
_____

Hi!!!! Long time no see! Gosh I haven't seen this book in ages!! :)) This is the last update I will be posting on this book. It's just an old draft that never got published. However I did start a new account!! It's called AmericanEngine if you want to follow it. I love you all have a great day!!