Urushihara x male reader

A/n, all text messages will be in bold

Urushihara: hey
(Y/n): hello, do I know you?
Urushihara: No.
(Y/n): Oh, how can I help you?
Urushihara: I saw we lived in the same area. And that we played the same games. I wanted to say hi.
(Y/n): Oh, gotcha. What games do you play?
Urushihara: Too many to count. I'd rather play games than do housework.
(Y/n): Not to be rude, what about the messes you may create?
Urushihara: Ashiya cleans it.
(Y/n): Ashiya?
Urushihara: dude I live with
(Y/n): Oh, hey I'm tired and I'm gonna' sleep now. It was nice talking with you.
Urushihara: K

(Y/n) closed his laptop. This guy sounds like a real jerk. Whatever, who am I to talk? He flopped down onto his bed in his cramped apartment. He looked at the notifications on his phone.
He placed his phone on the charger and made himself comfortable in his lumpy bed.

Time skip~

(Y/n) groaned as the bright sunlight shined in his eyes.
"URUSHIHARA!" It was one of the noisy neighbors again. He got dressed in a Purple T-shirt and blue jeans and red converse, he grabbed a hoodie and wrapped it around his waist.
He opened the door to his small apartment. Another guy came out in a huff. He had dark purple hair, a purple baseball T and sweat pants on.
"Morning." (y/n) smiled.
The guy took a deep breath and walked down the stairs.
Rude (y/n) thought to himself.
"Hey, kid. " the purple haired guy said.
"Me?" (y/n) asked.
"Yeah, can you tell me where the nearest fire proof spatulas are? My Wifi is down so I can't buy them online." He asked.
"I'm on my way to the mall if you want to join me. It's a couple blocks down, I'm sure they have a cooking utensils shop."
"K" The purple haired guy muttered.
They began walking side by side.

There was an awkward silence between them.
"So you live in those small apartments too?" (y/n)
"Yeah." he said hiding his face.
"I never caught your name." (y/n) said.
"Urushihara, Hanzo Urushihara. " He frowned.
The silence between them returned as they walked closer to the mall.

As the pair walked across the road, Urushihara's eyes widened.
"Watch out!" he yelled, tackling him to the ground.

The car sped by and Urushihara looked at the male under him. Taking in his cute facial features.
"Thank you, so much." (y/n) said, snapping Urushihara out of his gaze.
"Yeah." he said jumping off him.
"Well the mall is right there." (y/n) gestured and smiled. "See you later."
Shit Urushihara inwardly swore this guy is...kinda...hot.. I want him to be mine.
Urushihara grabbed ahold of (y/n)'s wrist.
"Wait I...don't know how to get home, can you walk me back later?"
(Y/n) just stared at him for a while.
"Oh, what am I saying? That's a lot to ask..." he trailed off, trying to play the guilt card.
"Oh, no it's nothing. I'd be happy to walk you home. I'll just follow you around until you need to go." he said, looking away.

-time skip once more-

"Alright, ready to go?" (y/n) asked.
Urushihara grabbed the bags and nodded his head.

As they exited the mall, it began to rain. Urushihara shivered and rubbed his shoulders. (Y/n) looked at him and threw him his hoodie. A ever so small smile crept onto Urushihara's face.

Once they arrived at the apartment, Urushihara began to take off (y/n)'s hoodie.
"Keep it, as a symbol of friendship." (y/n) smiled.
"I never got your name." Urushihara said.
"It's (y/n)." he said, a dumb smile on his face.
"See you around?" he offered.
"Probably not, Ashiya doesn't let me go outside." Urushihara sighed.
"Oh, okay, well bye." (y/n) frowned, knowing he had heard the name before.
He unlocked his apartment and laid down, too tired to open his laptop or do anything else(it's like 10:26, Ashiya wanted specific utensils).  He began to fall asleep, smiling to himself.

-time skip of about a week-

A knock fell on (y/n)'s door. He sat up from his desk and walked over to it. Opening the door, he saw Urushihara standing there with a worried look on his face.

"(Y/n)! Please, you have to let me in. I bought a bunch of stuff online once my Wifi started working again."

"And?" (y/n) sighed.

"Ashiya is PISSED." He said.

Just then the door of the neighboring apartment burst open and a man with very light, almost white, blonde hair started yelling.
Urushihara, startled, shoved past (y/n) and slammed his door closed.

"Thanks kiddo." Urushihara said, sitting on (y/n)'s couch.

"Yeah..." he replied. "Since you probably won't be leaving soon, want something to eat?"

"Sure." he said, focused on (y/n)'s laptop.

"You can use it if you want.." he said getting some food from the fridge.

Urushihara mumbled something and smiled.

"Wanna' watch Netflix or somethin'?" Urushihara asked

"Um, sure." (y/n) mumbled.

He handed Urushihara some food and sat on the couch with him.
They began to watch [insert show here], about 10 minutes into the fifth episode (y/n) became tried all of the sudden. He felt himself starting to fall asleep and tried to fight it, but he eventually ended up sleeping. His head fell onto Urushihara's shoulders he laid there peacefully. Urushihara turned off [insert show here] and laid his head on top of (y/n)'s. He snaked his arms around (y/n) and pet (y/n)'s hair with one of his hands.

_

(Y/n) awoke later on in the evening, still tangled in Urushihara's embrace.
"Hey, Urushihara, wake up." he smiled softly.

Urushihara's eyes fluttered open, he stirred for a moment and released (y/n) from his grip.

"Urushihara,  I have a question."
(y/n) said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Are you...gay....I don't mean anything offensive by it. I know we just became friends and all...you don't have to ans- " he stuttered.

Urushihara grabbed (y/n)'s face and kissed his softly to shut him up.
(Y/n) kissed him back lightly.

"Only for you." Urushihara whispered hugging the (h/c) male.

"One more question." (y/n) said.

"Hm?" Urushihara replied

"Would you go out with me some time?" he smiled.

Urushihara was slightly flustered, but he nodded anyway.

"I'd love to."

____

My god(Satan), I am so sorry that took so, so, long. I had really bad writers block. Thank you so much for waiting. And thank you so much for 2.17k reads!

I also hope this wasn't too bad, I've never written ____ x male readers.