Opening Up To Him

Your POV

I knew exactly who to go to... Him...

I started making my way over to his camp site. After about 5 minutes I finally reached there.
"Hey..." He said to me before I could even get my words out.
"You.." I said
"I have a name you know..." He said to me.
"Well, you never told me your name."
"Aaron. My name is Aaron"
"... T-thats a nice name.."
"Something is bothering you. I can tell." He told me.
I blushed slightly at how he could tell. He doesn't even know me. Although, I feel like I can trust him.

"...." I stayed quiet

He then motioned for me to come and sit down next to him.

I slowly walked over to him and sat down.

"Tell me what's wrong"
"C-can I trust you? I mean, we don't even know each other."
"Heh, try me." He assured me.
"Well, one of my VERY close friends thats been gone for a very long time has finally came back. I haven't seen him since the war between phoenix drop and scaleswind 15 years ago." I explained.
"He's special to you isn't he?" He asked me with curiosity.
"Heh, he... He's like a brother to me. He helped me become the person I am now. And now, to see him come back injured.... It... (She starts to tear up) it just, it hurts me to know that my so called brother risked his life for everyone. He stayed behind in the Irene dimension to fend off zane-"
Aaron had interrupted me.

"D-did you just say Zane?"

"Yes, why?"

"Don't mention his name ever again around me..." He said with a stern voice.

"I-im sorry... " I apologized

"Its fine, you didn't know. But, I know who your talking about. "

"Really?" I asked him.

"Garroth Ro'meave"

"Y-yeah"

"I've bumped into him a few times before. He's told me about you. Not that much though. I know he's important to you." He told me.

".... It turns out you do know me." I said.

" heh, I guess so."

It was silent for a few moments until Aaron suddenly embraced me.
(He hugged you basically)

"..!!.." I was caught off guard by this and blushed.

"W-Whats t-this for?" I asked him. My voice shaking.

"Just to let you know that someone is there for you. And that someone is me. Do you want me to let go?"
He asked me, wondering if I were uncomfortable.

".... Y-you don't have to... I mean, i- I honestly haven't had a hug from anyone in a while so this feels nice..." I explained to him. My face was still red.

"Heh, why are you blushing?"
"!! I-i just d-didnt expect you to hug me, l-like this..." I explained to him.
"...." He stayed silent and looked at me. I looked back at him. We both looked into each others eyes for a moment. Until I spoke his name.

"A-Aaron?"

He looked away and pulled me closer to him. Making me blush more. I felt safe with him. With this feeling, I relaxed my body and placed my head on his shoulder. I started to get tired. I just let my sleepiness come over me. Not caring that I fell asleep on Aaron's shoulder.

Aaron's POV: thoughts
Heh, I can't believe she fell asleep. When she blushed earlier I couldn't stop thinking about how cute it was. Am I falling for her?