Confessions

(Don't play music yet!!!)

Your POV

After that incident with Garroth I remembered that thing that Aaron told me when he saved me...

(Flashback to earlier)

(He leaned down close to my ear and whispered)
Aaron: Come by later, I have something I want to tell you...

(Flashback end)

Thats right! Aaron did want to tell me something!! He made it sound like it was important so I better get going!

I felt really happy I was going to see Aaron, I don't know why though. So, without anyone's consult, except my own I made my way to Aaron's little hideout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got there I didn't see him.

You: Aaron?

There was no response. As I was about to call out his name again, I heard the tent unzipping. Aaron can out.... With no shirt... I blushed and giggled quietly to myself, because of how silly I thought this was.

Aaron: Hey

You: Hi

Aaron: You look, a lot more happier than normal... Did something happen?

You: (you shook your head no.) Just, everything back at phoenix drop is... Just crazy so, I guess I was just happy to come here .... Oh, that reminds me. Thank you.

Aaron: What for?

You: For saving me from Laurence Of course... And... I'm sorry you had to see me like that...

Aaron: You think a shadow knight scares me?

You: I only said that because you didn't know I was one. So, I thought it would be hard for you, to see like that after only seeing me as a human this whole time.
(Start the music)
Aaron: Its perfectly fine. I want to give you something. (He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a silver necklace with a heart on it.) Its for you.

You: -gasp in shock- Oh Aaron!! Its beautiful!!

Aaron: Like you. (He says this while putting it on your neck)

You: A-Aaron... Stop, I'm blushing...

Aaron: I mean that.

You: ..!!..

I blushed hearing these words.

Aaron: Heh... Hey, remember I told you I had something to tell you?

You: Yeah?

Aaron: Well, I do. (He grabs your hand, you blushed more) You know, when I first met you, I thought you were the enemy. And now, your like my best friend, or in my eyes, there could be more than that.

You: W-what are you saying?

I said with my face still red.

Aaron: I'm saying, ever since that day when you opened up to me, I've never been able to stop thinking about you.

You: S-same here...

Aaron: Y/N, I'm saying.. That.....
I love you...

You: ..!!.. A-Aaron! I d-didnt... Know that you felt like--

And before I could get another word out... He kissed me. I was surprised, but then got used to it.

Aaron: ... (he's blushing, but barely)

You: ... Aaron... I- I love you too...

At that point, I could see the happiness in his eyes. He was happy that I felt the same way. He was happy, that I was happy. You know, at first, I thought Aaron was this cold hearted person who doesn't let anyone in. He may seem like that at first, but, once you get to know him... He's a soft, cute, sweet little tiny puppy.
I hugged Aaron.

You: Aaron?

Aaron: yes?

You: Would you mind if I spent the night here with you?

Aaron: Sure, I don't mind.

And that was the night that Aaron confessed to me about our love.