Garroth

Your POV thoughts
What did Aaron want to tell me? It must have been important... I don't know, but right now I need to get back to garroth.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I reached the gates. I saw Dante.

Y/N: Dante!! Open the gates! Its me Y/N!
Dante: (opens the gates. Runs up to y/n and gives her a hug) Y/N!! Where were you?! Were about to set up a search party to come and look for you!
Y/N: I was.... In the forest, taking a walk... But, that's not important! Where's Garroth?

Dante: He's at Aphmau's... You can go and see him.

Y/N: Thank you Dante.

You went to Aphmau's house. When you got inside, you saw Garroth lying there, still asleep. You were relieved. You walked over to him, and looked at him for a few seconds.

Y/N: Oh Garroth.... Heh, big brother. I've missed you, ALOT! And so has everyone else... Thank you. For everything, you've helped me since I was a little girl... Whenever I fell down you would help me back up. I was a really clumsy little girl, hehheh. You were the first out of your brothers to stay by me. To make me feel at home. Those we such fun days. When my mom would always drop me off at your moms house to watch me while she goes to work. I really, appreciate everything that you've done. You are the best friend anyone could have. (You lean down and hug him)

Garroth: ...heh, that was beautiful...

Y/N: ...!.. Garroth! (You quickly try to get up but Garroth just pulls you back down close to him)

Y/N: G-garroth?

Garroth: Heh, I've missed you too, little sister...