Oh No...

Your POV

Later that day I headed back to phoenix drop. But, The hugs that me and Aaron shared earlier wouldn't get off my mind. Why couldn't I stop thinking about him? It's like... No... Me and Aaron are just acquaintances. That's it. I arrived at the gates, again...
I yelled for Dante.
Y/N: Dante!!! Open the gates!!

There was no response.

Y/N: Dante?

Soon, Alexis came to the gates.

Alexis: Y/N!! Where were you?! (She opens the gates)

Y/N: Alexis! Hi, and I was in the forest... Thinking about Garroth...

That was true. I was thinking about him... But I just left out the whole Aaron part out...

Alexis: oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up... Everyone's at Aphmau's, let's go.
~at Aphmau's ~
Garroth notices you as you walk in.

Garroth: Ah! Your back! Thank Irene. (He put down the ice pack in his hands and headed over to you)

Garroth: where were you?

You: That's not important right now. Garroth... What happened?

Garroth: Laurence went on a rampage. Anyone who was "in his way" either was killed or badly injured...

You: What?! Laurence killed people?!
Is anyone at the gates besides Alexis?

Garroth: No

You: I'm going to the gates, we need to help Alexis watch over in case Laurence comes back.

Garroth: Your right. Aphmau! I'm going with Y/N to help watch over the gates!

Katelyn: I'm going too.

Aphmau: okay, that's fine. Stay safe all of you.

~at the gates

You, Garroth, Katelyn, and Alexis were all watching over the gates to make sure Laurence doesn't cone back in again. Katelyn andbAlexis were overhead, while you and Garroth were on the ground watching. It was silent, except for running foot steps coming towards the gates. Next thing you knew there were a clash of swords...