A Shadow Knight

(Don't press play on music yet!!)

Your POV

We all headed to Aphmau's, when we got there I spawned Laurence back in the world from the soul crystal. He was still on unconscious. When Aphmau tried to figure out why Laurence had gone on a rampage, she said there was nothing she could do because she wasn't a shadow Knight.

I am. I thought to myself.

You: Vlyad is a shadow knight. We can get him and see what he can do.

Aphmau: okay.

I put Laurence back into the soul crystal.

You: Alexis, go and find Vlyad and give him this crystal, tell him Laurence is inside of it. And that we need him to see and figure out why Laurence went on a rampage like that. Think you can do that?

Alexis: Of course! (She takes the crystal and heads off to find Vlyad)

Aphmau: So, what happened at the gates?

You: .... Aphmau, all of you, I think you should all sit down for this...

Garroth POV: Thoughts

I feel a strange, dark presence in the room, I don't know if it's just me, the relic, or that someone in the room has a dark presence on them...

Your POV
I had explained to Aphmau and the others about the fight that happened between me and Laurence. Now I just have to tell them that...
I'm a Shadow Knight...

You: That's not it to the story...

Aphmau: ..?..
Garroth:..?..
Katelyn: ..?..

You: When Laurence first attacked, that triggered something and... I....
I'm a Shadow Knight...

"WHAT?!?!" Garroth, Katelyn, and Aphmau say in unison.

Aphmau: H-how?! How did that even happen?!

You: Has Vlyad not told you the recreation of Shadow Knights?

Aphmau: O-oh, Right...

Katelyn: I can't believe this...

Garroth: (gets up and leaves the room seeming frustrated)

(Play music now)

You: -sigh- Garroth...

I chased after him. He had went outside. When I saw him he was just staring at the sky, not saying anything.

You: Garroth?

Garroth: .... Why would you hide this from me?

You: Garroth... I'm sorry... I didn't mean for it to go this way...

Garroth: Well, how else was it supposed to go?

You: ....

Garroth: Hmph....

You: I'm ashamed of what I am Garroth... That's why I didn't want to tell anyone okay? I never wanted to become this... I had no choice, when i died, i thought my life was over... But, I guess, in a way, this is my second chance at life...

Garroth: ..... You can leave now...

You: W-what?!

Garroth: Go. I- I need to think...

Garroth, big brother, I'm sorry...