He Might WHAT?!

Your POV
Me and Garroth talked for hours. It was nice seeing my so called "Big Brother" again. It warmed my heart to hear him say little Sister to me. I really did miss Garroth. A few moments later Aphmau came in the room.

Aphmau: Hey, Y/N i need to tell you something. Come here for a minute.

Y/N: okay. (You walk over to Aphmau) yea, what's up?

Aphmau: -sigh- When I was healing Garroth the other day, I went to my room and did some research. It read that, if a person is stuck in the Irene dimension for more than a month, over world time, when the person comes out of the Irene dimension, they have a chance of getting Irene sickness. Which can't be cured. This is a very bad sickness, once they have it, they have it.

Y/N: And your point is?

Aphmau: Garroth could... He could die from Irene sickness.

Y/N: ...W-WHAT?! NO! THAT CANT HAPPEN... H-HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF HE HAS IT?!

Aphmau: I could only heal him a tiny bit, Irene couldn't heal her own sickness.

Y/N: ..... (You walked out of the room)

Garroth: ? Where did Y/N go?

Aphmau: She needs time to think to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: What?! That's terrible...
Y/N: (your starting to cry) I... I don't want to lose him.... He's everything to me... I can't imagine what it'd be like without him... Garroth...
Aaron: ....
(He stands up, walks over to you and hugs you, you cry into his chest, while he slowly pats your head to comfort you)
Aaron: I'm sorry.... I know how you feel.... I known what its like to lose someone close to you.....

Your POV: Thoughts
.... I don't know what to do other than be upset, and cry... And I guess Aaron didn't care that my tears were falling from his chest, down to his... 6-pack...
WAIT WHAT?!! WHY AM I... DID I JUST SAY... I MEAN... I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HIS ABS!!! I mean its kinda hard not to considering the fact that he doesn't wear a shirt but.... GAH!! STILL!! WHY DID I THINK ABOUT THAT!!
(Aaron realized you had stop crying)

Aaron: Are you okay now?
(I TRIED to get what I was thinking about earlier out of my head)
Y/N: Y-yeah... I'm fine now. Thank you
Aaron: You don't have to thank me... You know... Your the first person who I've let get this close to me in a while.
Y/N: Huh? What do you mean?
Aaron: ....
Y/N: we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to...
Aaron: Thanks... Some times, I just don't know who to trust anymore...
Y/N: Aaron... (You hug him)
Aaron: ... Y/N ....

Aaron POV: Thoughts
Should I open up to her? I mean, she opened up to me...
And the way I feel about her...