Secrets Revealed

Next thing you know there was a clash of swords and a bright light followed after that.
Laurence (as a shadow knight) had his sword against yours. He looked amused.

Laurence: Well. Well. Well, look at what we have here... Heh, looks like your secret is out now...

Your POV
I looked down at myself, I stared at myself in horror... No... This can't be happening....
I, was in my shadow Knight form...

You: grrrr, Laurence!!

Then, I slashed my sword at him knocking him back.

Laurence: Heh, is that all you got?

Immediately, he got back up and tried to slash his sword at me again. I dodged. The others tried to help out but, Laurence had put then under a heavy sleeping potion somehow... This went on for a while, until I started to grow tired. My body had grow weak, Laurence had knocked to the ground with his sword to my neck.

Laurence: You got in my way, and like everyone else, you have to pay the consequences...

He rose his sword up and then, as if magic... Aaron had came, and slashed Laurence in the shoulder, saving me from dying. Laurence fell on the ground, unconscious.

You: (your eyes filled with happiness) A-Aaron!!

Aaron: (He hugged you as if this were the last time he was gonna see you)
(He leaned down to your ear and whispers) Come by later, I have something I want to tell you.

He walked off...

Garroth and Katelyn: Uggggghh...
Katelyn: What happened?

You: GUYS!! YOUR AWAKE! (you helped them up) Come on we need to get back to Aphmau...

(You took out a soul crystal and captured Laurence inside if it)

We all went back to Aphmau's to see what was going on...