5

My father went to go do something, and I decided to stay on the main deck to look at the stars.

I walked over to the side of the ship and leaned my elbows on the railing and rested my palms on my chin.

I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh salty air. The breeze nipped my skin and sent shivers down my spine. It was getting really cold out. My brown jacket was warm, but I was still cold.

Suddenly a pair of warm arms wrapped around me. It made me warm up instantly. But not a comfortable warmth.

"Hello Beauty." Gaston whispered in my ear. It made me shudder. I tried getting out of his arms; this felt wrong and he was a jerk and he made me cry yesterday. But his arms would not budge.

"Gaston, can you um let go?" I tried to shove his arms off but he was too strong.

"But Beauty I like holding you in my arms. You and I look perfect together don't we? Me, the strong and handsomest guy in our town, and you the most beautiful girl in town." He smirked. I was the most beautiful girl in town? Well I could never really tell cause I didn't go to school, I just studied at home, and when I was out of the house, my head was in a book so I never really interacted with anyone so I wouldn't know the town social politics.

"I highly doubt that I'm the prettiest girl in town." I said looking at him with disbelief.

"Well Beauty you would know that if you kept your head out of the books once and awhile." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously though, what's so great about looking at books all day when you could look at me all day?" He smirked.

"Books are amazing, and they tell stories and some are true." I said ignoring his comment about himself. "Now will you please let me go." I huffed.

"Is this about that childish book yesterday? Beauty are you seriously still fretting about that?" He chuckled.

"No it's not about yesterday. I just want to get away from you. But yes , I'm still upset about the book." I said trying once again to get out of his arms but he was a brick wall.

"Well you shouldn't be. Peter Pan is your fathers worst enemy and he is evil and awful." He said glaring at the island.

"I know that, but the book was given to me by my mom!" I yelled while tears started to brim my eyes. "Now please, just let me go." I whispered.

"Not until I get what I want." He smirked. He didn't even care that I was on the verge of tears.

"What do you want?" I said worriedly.

He flipped me around so my back was against the railing and his hands were rested on either side of my body. I leaned away from him as much as I could but he kept coming closer.

"I want you. I want you Beauty." He practically growled. Even from this dark light I could see the lust in his eyes.

"N-no... Let me go." What was I doing? Yell for your father! "Hel-" I was cut off by Gaston smashing his lips on mine. He stole my first kiss... He stole my first kiss! I put my hands on his chest and tried shoving him off. His lips were sloppy and nasty! I wanted him off now!

Finally he released the kiss and he didn't look satisfied.

"What the heck Beauty?! Kiss me back!" He growled.

"No. Help!!!" This time my cry of help was executed, but no one came. I was about to try again, but Gaston covered my mouth with his hand.

"You better not say a word Beauty... Or else I will be much worse." He smirked at me knowing he had the upper hand. I would tell my father, but the problem is we are gonna be on this ship for two weeks so I will be stuck with Gaston aboard and he could easily get to me while my father was off doing something.

He released his hand from my mouth and I looked at him and glared.

"Please let me go." I said for what felt like the millionth time.

"Now Beauty what did I say? Not until I get what I want." He smirked again and kissed me again forcefully and again I tried pushing him off. Finally he released the kiss and was still not satisfied.

"Kiss me back and I'll let you go." He growled.

So this time when he kissed me, I sadly kissed him back and it was so painful. But for him he enjoyed every bit if it. He bit my lip and squeezed my butt and I opened my mouth in surprise. He then jammed his tongue in my mouth. And after what seemed like forever, he finally released the kiss.

"Did you enjoy that Beauty?" He gave me a wink.

"No..." That was not the answer he was looking for.

He slapped me across the face and my cheek stung. I started to tear up and his face was still contorted in rage.

"Quit being a brat Beauty! You liked it! You're just mad that you're a weak little girl who can't defend herself." He snickered. I wanted to say he was wrong, but he was right, I was weak.