11

After I put myself to my doom, Peter looked at me in surprise but then covered it with his evil facade.

"So be it." He then turned to the older boys that had taken my father to his ship only yesterday. "Grab her." Peter spat.

Before I could do anything, they lunged at me and two of them had me by my arms and the other stood behind me making sure I wouldn't go anywhere.

"Walk." Peter said glaring at me.

I started walking as the boys gripped my arms almost cutting off my circulation.

When Peter was out of ear shot, I decided to ask the boys what there names were. After all Peter said I would be here forever.

"What are your guy's names?" I asked as I got a better look at them.

"Jay." The guy behind me said. He was blond and very pale and looked kinda creepy.

"Daniel." The guy holding my left arm said. He had shaggy black hair and olive skin and was pretty brawny.

"Charlie." The guy holding my right arm said. He had short brown hair and and was a little bit brawnier than Daniel. He was also the only one out of the trio who gave me a small smile but it soon faded when Peter came flying toward us.

"I don't want you taking to her." Peter said glaring at the three boys.

"Yes Pan." They said in unison.

Instead of Peter flying away again, he landed and started walking in front of us only a few feet in front of me.

"Where are we taking her?" Charlie asked in a monotone voice.

"To the camp." Peter said turning around smirking. "I have another game I wanna play as punishment." He smirked.

Okay if hide and seek was turned in to a sick twisted game, I wonder how this game was going to be.

When we made it to the camp, Peter had me stand in front of a target.

"Your punishment is a little target practice Beauty." He said smirking.

This can't be that bad can it? Sure I'll make a fool out of myself because I've never shot an arrow or thrown a knife or sword before, but I'd rather humiliate myself then to hurt everyone.

"Billy stand in front of the target." Peter said grinning evilly.

My eyes widened as the little seven year old boy that had really swayed me into not choosing for them to get punished stepped forward and bravely took his place in front of the target.

"Pick your weapon Beauty." Peter smirked.

Since I hadn't chosen for them to get punished, he was punishing me to try to get me to hurt the boys. But I didn't want to.

So I picked up the bow and glared at the ground as I put the arrow in the bow and quickly turned around and shot Peter.

If he hadn't caught it with his hands I would've shot his shoulder, which wasn't that bad of a shot since I had never shot a bow and arrow before.

"Not bad, but sadly that wasn't the target." Peter said frowning. Surprisingly he wasn't angry.

Before I knew it he walked over to me and turned my body so it was facing Billy, and he put the arrow that I had shot him with into the bow and he set my arms up the correct way and held my shoulders so I couldn't shoot anywhere but near Billy.

"Shoot it." Peter whispered into my ear causing shivers to run through me.

I looked at Billy, so young and innocent, well he probably wasn't innocent because of Peter, but his little brown doe eyes said otherwise.

"Shoot it." Peter whispered again but said it a little bit more agitated this time.

My hand was starting to slip and cramp from holding the bow string back so long without shooting it.

"Shoot it." Peter said seething. This time he wasn't whispering.

Before I could decide for myself to shoot it, my fingers slipped and the arrow was out of my reach. I shut my eyes in fear, but when I didn't hear any cry of pain from the boy I opened my eyes and saw that Peter had caught the arrow before it could make it into Billy's heart.

I couldn't believe it. I thought that Peter would've just let him die, but he actually cared about his boys.

"Well done Beauty." Peter said with no emotion in his voice.

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Comment below if I should change my cover to the one shown above or just keep the one I already have! Thank you!❤️