7

I watched as my father rowed away. I can't lose him too.

Beauty, have hope. I reminded myself. He is a great brave captain, he will be okay. Soon I saw them make it onto the beach and soon they disappeared into the forest.

I remembered that Gaston was aboard somewhere and decided to lock myself into my bedroom until my father got back but sadly when I turned to leave, Gaston was there smirking down at me.

"Were you gonna go looking for me Beauty?" He winked.

"N-no. Please let me worry about my father in peace." I frowned.

"Beauty your father will be fine. Lets enjoy this afternoon we have together." He said grabbing my hand.

I flinched and pulled it away quickly, but he then decided to grab my arms and he pushed my against the wall on the outside of my fathers office.

"I like this position, but I have a better idea." He practically dragged me downstairs toward a room that was across from my fathers. He pushed me into the room and shut the door and locked it. No no no!

"Gaston no..." He backed me up into a wall and smashed his lips on mine. I stayed stiff but he growled and released the kiss.

"Kiss back Beauty." He glared.

"No." I said looking down.

"You better kiss me back or else I will hurt you. Maybe I'll rip up more of your books too." He smirked.

"But my father will see what you did." I commented back.

"True. So I guess I'll have to hurt your father when he gets back." He smirked evilly. I don't care how evil my father and Gaston say Peter Pan is, I think Gaston is way worse than what Peter Pan could be.

"No! Don't hurt him! I'll kiss you!" So with that he smashed his lips on mine and I kissed back whilst tears fell from my eyes.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer but I stayed stiff. He released the kiss and had so much lust in his eyes.

"Relax." He whispered in my ear. Nervous shivers raced up my spine.

He started pulling my shirt off. And I tried tugging it back down but he flung it off with ease.

"You are so hot." He growled and kissed down my neck.

Here I was in my bra trembling from this man's touch and I felt so weak.

"Please let me go." I whispered and more tears fell down my cheeks.

"No Beauty." He kissed my lips once more and cupped my boobs and shoved his tongue down my throat. "I love you." He said once he released the kiss.

He didn't love me. He loved my body. In that moment I snapped. Sure this guy is strong, but he must have a chink in his armor. I looked down and kneed him in the groin. Apparently I chose wisely, because soon he was on the ground clutching himself in pain.

I turned and fled for the door. I unlocked it and fled out and ran for my room and made it just in time before I heard him get up. I slammed the door shut and locked it just before he came to the door. He tried opening it but obviously it didn't budge. He kept knocking on the door but there was no way I was letting him.

My father chose him to look after me but he was violating me! He was sexually abusing me! He wasn't protecting me. I realized I was still in my bra, so I walked over to my wardrobe and put on a blue flannel.

I walked over to the chest that sat next to my window and sat on top of it and looked out the window as I hugged my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth. I can't do this! Tears streamed down my face as the sun set. I sat there for who knows how long, and when the moon was up high in the sky, I decided to see if my father was back yet.