Diggy Imagine

Your bored staring at the door waiting for class to start. You see this cute caramel boy come in an you feel your smile appear on your face. He looks away from his friend he's talking to and makes eye contact with you, his eyes lighting up. Smiling he walks over and puts his stuff by the desk next to yours then sits on your desktop. "Good Morning beautiful." He kisses ur lips and sits back up smiling gorgeously. "Good morning handsome." You say smirking leaning back in your chair. "Why so happy this morning Daniel? Your smiling an awful lot." You chuckle and he raises his eyebrow at you,his smile not wavering.

"It's kind of a big day for me and my girl."

You raise your eyebrow. "Oh really, why is that?"

He jumps off of your desk. "It's our 1 year anniversary." He looks down his smile changing from playful to full of obvious love.

His change in expression makes you melt, you stand up and wrap your arms around his neck. "Happy Anniversay Danny."you say burying you face into where his neck and sholder meets. His arms squeezes youe waist and he holds your body against his. "Happy Anniversary baby girl.." He whispers before pulling away slowly. He holds both of your hands while a nervous smile plays on his lips. You giggle, "what is it?"

"Ummmm..." He looks away from u smiling goofily, he nervousness so obvious. "I kinda got you something."

"Kinda?"

He chuckles, "shut up."

You laugh.

He rolls his eyes playfully and turns around and unzips his book bag pulling a bag out, turning around he hands it to you.

"Open it."

You smile hard ." Okay."

You sit down at your desk to open it when the bell rings. Other students file in and take their seats. Diggy sits down in the desk next to yours watching you pull what looks like a ring box out of the bag. Your eyes grow big.

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!" Your teacher says walking in too perky at 7:30 in the morning. Normally that irritates you but currently ... Your in shock. The class says good morning back, Diggy included, you look at him and he smiles.

"Read the paper." He mouths.

Confused you put your hand back into the bag and feel around before bringing out a piece of folded up paper. You open it read it, "Yn ... Baby I love you. I, I didn't know what love is before you. I was a player and had any girl I wanted. I used them like your sister uses too much perfume. (Lol) baby you came in and you took me by storm. You were hard to get attention from. Hard to impress. Hard to ask out. Hard to get. It took me forever to get to the point to where I was good enough to be your boyfriend and I still don't feel good enough. We fight. We love. We scream. We laugh. We kiss. We argue. We cuddle. We cry. We live....Yn your all I've never known I wanted. And now your what I know I'll always need. Happy 1 year anniversary love. An please accept this promise ring. I promise to spend my whole life working to be the best man I can be so that one day maybe I can feel like I deserve to be called your man. I promise to love you an only you. I promise to be faithful. I promise not to leave baby I promise to be me and all of me. I promise to protect you and your heart. I promise not to fail you .. If you only accept this ring and promise not to give up on me."

Your crying so hard and the teacher came and confiscated your letter and she read it aloud as she always does when she sees notes. Soon all the girls are crying, including your teacher, Daniel comes over and hugs you. He grabs the ring box, getting on one knee, and opens it and even through your tears you can see the rings beauty making you cry harder.

"So what do you say babe? Will you accept this ring?"

You nod like a crazy person not trusting your voice cause of how hard your still crying. He puts it on you and stands up and you pounce on him hugging him tightly and kissing him so passionately you can feel it all the way down to your toes. You hear the hoot and hollering coming from your classmates but in this moment you don't care. You don't care that your in class. You don't care that its 7 something in the morning. You don't care that all these ppl just saw you cry or that you doing PDA when you LOATHE public displays of affection. All you care about is this man in front of you. Daniel Dwayne Simmons III. And how blessed you are to be loved as someone as amazing as him.