Ali Tomineek Imagine

"First off

I left off

first off

so now it's onnnnn the the next one..."

I stare googley eyed at the screen of young Ali rapping on YouTube.

"He's so freakin talented. I say as I shift on my bed to look at my sister across the room on hers.

"He is I can't even lie." She says sincerely but not looking up from her homework.

"He is soooo cute." I say now looking for another one of his videos to watch.

"Like his talent makes him just so...like I don't just like him cause he raps its just like im attracted to his creativity you know.?"

I look to my sister whose looking at me thoughtfully. She nods and I can tell it in her eyes she actually does.

"I get it. Creative people have this un-denying respect and attraction to each other. " She says looking back down at the work on her lap.

I nod even though she is no longer looking at me and I tweet Ali telling him I love his new album. February 31st is freakin beast!

I refresh my page til I see that he retweets and favorites my message. I smile then close my laptop and look at my ceiling.

"You think he'll ever notice me?" I look at my sister again and she looks at me. I look back at the ceiling.

"Like other than retweeting my tweets..?"

"You really got it bad for this dude huh?" Her tone is playful yet serious and I nod not looking at her.

"It's ridiculous I kn-"

"It's not ridiculous y/n it possible. You just have to make it a possibility."

I sit up straight and look her dead in the eye. "What do you mean?"

"You gotta do something you've never done to get something you've never had." She smiles at me and opens my laptop. All you hear is typing before she smiles big and looks at me.

"Can I see your phone?"

"Ummmm," I look at her uneasily but I hand her my phone .

"Thank you."

She types a lot for a second without letting me see then she locks my phone and tells me not to touch it.

"What did u do?" I ask for the 4th time scared to look at my phone which is now faced downwards on my bed and has buzzed twice.

"Look at your phone and find out! Don't be scary dang!"

I roll my eyes but nervously pick up my phone and unlock it. My Kik opens automatically and I have a message from.... oh my holy elf balls it's from Ali.

I quickly read the message "I" aka my sister sent.

'Hey Ali my name is y/n . I know you dont know me but I want you to. You probably have girls throwing themselves at you all the time but that's not what I'm doing. I want to befriend you and get to know you. The real you. I feel like even though you leave your emotions in your raps that still isn't all of you. I don't know if you'll read this or agree to meeting me to have dinner Saturday. But if you do, I promise to you I won't waste your time and you'll leave that dinner with a new person in your life that doesn't want you for where you're going but for you period."

My jaw hangs on the floor as I read that twice and look quickly at my sister so confused how she got exactly how I felt into that message that I wouldn't have ever correctly typed. I look back at my phone to see his response.

Ali: wow, this is extremely sweet and I'm flattered you feel this way but I'm not sure about dinner Saturday.

The hope in my chest falters as I look away from my phone to compose myself before looking back at the screen.

Ali: I think we will need to hang out the whole day for me to leave you that day and know you want me for me.(; Meet me at Starbucks on Michigan Ave at 10am?

I scream and hold back my excited flabbergasted tears and I take deep breaths. My sister grabs the phone and reads fast before squealing and hugging me telling my how much I owe her. I laugh and push her off so I can breathe. I pick back up my phone to reply.

' I'll be there with bells on.(: Cant wait.'

I wait for a second as it says he's typing....

Ali: me either. See u then beautiful.

'See u then.'

I sigh and fall back onto my bed trying to really comprehend what just happened.

I'm going on a date with Ali !!!!!!!!!

Thank

You

Sister!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If only this would come true for me!!! Lol , seriously this would be a dream one true to me. That guy...mannnnn. If only chances would be thrown this way.