Lil Twist Imagine

"Twizzy got em twisted, Ah. ZayZay got the juice.." I scream as I stand on the chair at this Young Money concert. I scream the Lil Twist lyrics as he crosses the stage. He's killin it!

Lol I love my baby daddy hahahah.

After the concert I get in line for the meet&greet I'm granted to have for getting VIP.

I cry when I talk to Nicki.

She signs my boob.

I nearly fainted when I got to Drake and he gave me a hug.

And I swear I was having a seizure when Wayne was talking to me.

Tyga made me believe that cardiac arrest is the worst possible thing ever.

Then last but not least I met Twist.

Twist: Hey Beautiful what's ur name?

I stutter trying to get my name out.

He chuckles.

Twist: Huh?

Me: y/n

He smiles at me.

Twist: how old are y/n

'OLD ENOUGH!!!!' My mind screams but I push the words back into the back of my mind.

"I'm 17. My 18th birthday is actually tomorrow."

"Oh really?" he asked an interested smile playing in his lips.

I gulp nervously and nod not trusting my voice. His sexiness is gonna kill me. I'm sure of it.

"Y/n do u live around here?"

He asks a lot of questions...

"Nah, I'm from out of town but y'all weren't coming to my city and didn't have any shows on my actual birthday. So I flew here. I'm staying at the Regis for the rest of the weekend."

"The Regis? Damn that's what's up you going all out."

I laugh and surprisingly I'm not so nervous anymore.

Security: come on guys keep the line moving.

I look at the security guy with embarrassment clear on my face a I say sorry and Twist looks at me with a shy smile.

Me: it was so good to finally meet you Twist. Hopefully I'll see u again.

He playfully smirks at me and he nods.

Twist: If the universe allows...

I smile thoughtfully as I walk away his words echoing thru my brain.

The universe better allow !!!!!!

The next day I wake up to room service my mom called in an ordered for me I smile and dig into my favorite breakfast ever. I jump up and ..do my hygiene thing and get on my new outfit I bought a week ago just for today.

My 18th birthday.

In Las Vegas.

I'm.

About.

To.

TURN.

TF.

UPPPPPPPP!!!!!

I chuckle inwardly to myself as I make my way down the elevator to the lobby of this glamorous hotel. As I walk past the dipped fruit store I feel a nagging to walk in.

I deserve a treat. It's my birthday.

I sit down at the fruit cafe and look at all my twitter and Instagram followers posts about my birthday. I start retweeting and liking each one I see. A lady dressed as a maid sits a plate of 6 chocolate covered strawberries on my table and I look up at her confused.

"Excuse me ma'am I didn't order these."

"I know this is from the gentleman over there, he told me to tell you happy birthday."

Confused as hell I look over to the direction she nodded in and the guy puts his newspaper down and takes of his shades , showing me the smile that changes my life. He turns his hat backwards as he stands to approach my table the maid dressed lady leaving almost immediately.

"Happy Birthday y/n" Twist says smiling knowingly sitting in the seat across from mine.

"Thanks. How the heck di-"

"Let's just say the universe always works in my favor." He says cutting me off from trying to figure out how he knew I'd be here.

As creepy as this feels, fate seems to be on my side. And if I'm lucky hopefully it, AND TWIST, will stay there.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Idk how I feel about this one but.....