Princeton Imagine

Your walking in the mall with your best friend Keke.

Y'all are laughing and shopping being goofy as ever.

You go into Hot Topic an y'all separate to roam the store. You go to the back where the jewelry is. You start off looking at belly rings then decide its time to get your first pair of gauges. U look all over then bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" you say picking up the things they had that had fallen to the floor. "Here you go."

You hand them their things then notice the gauges.

"Where'd you find these if u don't mind me asking.."

"Umm.." He started looking around. I tried looking at his face but his good made a shadow over her face. All I know is that his lips are perfect.

"They're over there. I know you'd think they'd be over here with the jewelry but they're by the suspenders." His accent was cute which made his talking pleasant to listen to. I smiled.

"Thanks! An sorry again."

"Don't worry about it beautiful." You saw him smirk and walk away. You blushed and walked towards the gauges. Looking at some you thought about that guy. He was sweet and looked like he'd be sexy. But his lips look familiar and his voice is familiar too...but how?? You start thinking as you pick up up a pair of gauges and walked to the register the guy ended up coming in line behind u. You went to pay for your stuff and the guy from behind you gave the cashier a black credit card. You look at him surprised. "Oh no you don't have to." you say looking back at him and he smiles sexily. "I know but I want to." he shakes the card so the cashier will fully take it and he does swiping the card and then the guy signs the receipt.

You look back at the boy and say 'thank you.' He nods and says 'no problem.'

The cashier hands him back his card and you the bag.

"Nice meeting you." you say to the guy and he waves as u look in the store for Keke. You keep thinking about the guy though. He seems so familiar. And his smile.. You find Keke and you head back to the register. The cashier hands you a receipt and you take it confused then you eyes get big.

No way!

You look up as the guy walks out if the store but turns back and takes off his hood to wink at you.

You look back at the receipt again reading the words in black ink.

'Hey Beautiful. Thanks for being genuinely sweet. Stay mindless and I hope I see u soon! My number is 323-245-9625. Spread the peace.

Love,

Princeton.'