Ashton Irwin Imagine Pt.1 *Personal* @Beth_loves_5sos

Beth's POV

I close the front door to my house and walk fast down the walkway to my car that's sitting on the street. The argument happening inside is slightly muffled but i want it to be gone. Out of My head. I throw my bag in the back seat with most of the things i'll really need over the next week. I call the number on my credit card to check my balance. The robot voice tells me my balance is $1564.83 and i silently thank all the bad kids in the neighborhood for being the horrible brats they are and that I'm the only one without a life whose available to watch them all the time.

I start my car and drive until i get to the freeway and i just drive. I have no idea where I'm going but I just drive. The farther i go the less i think about my problems back hom- in that house. That's no home anymore. I shake the thoughts out my head and turn up Paramore and sing along to 'Misery Business'. The gloomy day turns into sunshine and i smile and take my hair out of the ugly ponytail it was in and shake it around to the beat of the song.

*ding ding ding*

I look at the gas tank level and see I'm dangerously close to E. I have no idea where a gas station is as i come up from the freeway. I've come through 3 states and I'm somewhere i've never been. I find a gas station and walk in. I grab my favorite chips flipping my brown hair out of my face. I grab a pack of gum and a Popsicle that matches my emerald green eyes. I go to the register and pay for my items and the gas and 10 minutes later I'm back in the car.

'Crap," i hit the steering wheel. I forgot to ask what state I'm in.

I smile recklessly and shrug. Oh well.

I turn up 'Ignorance" as the Paramore lyrics fill my car , so does my voice.

I feel so free!

I pull up off the freeway wanting to know where i am now. I've been driving 5 hours since I've left that house and my butt hurts and its getting late and I'm tired. I'm soon answered by a sign that says 'Welcome to Tulsa.'

"Oklahoma?" i ask myself. I roll my eyes at my luck. "Only i'd end up here, like there's something cool going on here." i shrug and turn up 'Now' and sing "if there's a future we want in".. as i pull into a hotel and get out and go inside. I pay for a room for 2 nights and go straight in there and go to sleep.

This night i dreamt of hazel eyes, rock bands, and broken chains.