Chapter 15

Charlotte’s POV

I was in Noah’s room, lying on his bed waiting for him to get back, I was in my black sexy lingerie that the poor boy couldn’t resist at all. I almost pitied him whenever he saw me in my sexy undergarments; he couldn’t refuse me or this body. As I was waiting for him to come back from school I heard a creak outside the door. It could only be Leo, I quickly got up and reached for the door, and sure enough there he was, he looked up when he saw me and what I was wearing. He was about to walk away, when I grabbed his hand…

Leo’s POV

Charlotte grabbed my hand and pushed her body towards me, her eyes twinkling with mischief; she smiled seductively and pushed her lips on to mines. I quickly pushed her back, I got angry pretty quick, ‘what the f**k do you think you’re doing Charlotte, I'm not Noah, I never fell for you, then or now, and I'm definitely not gonna play one of your mind games. So stop f**ing acting like such a slut. Noah’s chosen you, and after the hurt you’ve caused everyone you really don’t want to make it worse.’

I pushed her inside Noah’s room, she landed on his bed, walking away from her i got more angry as my wolf howled to be let out, I needed a run…

Charlotte’s POV

Leo’s rejection miffed my pride but I got over it pretty quick. It wasn’t the first time Leo didn’t fall for my charms. I remember before Katie even moved here, when Leo was mate-less and I wasn’t with Noah. When I first felt myself falling in love with Leo I knew I had to do everything in my power to get him for me, but whatever I tried failed with him. He never once fell for me; he always pushed me away and ignored me. I then decided to go out with Noah to make Leo jealous, but this still didn’t work and to make matters worse Noah fell for me, not that I was too upset, but he fell for me and then Katie came into the scene. Since then Leo had been impenetrable and so I carried my relationship with his cousin further. When Katie died and Leo was once again alone I thought I could finally have him, but he still rejected me, I then knew I could never have Leo, even though I loved him. I love him.

I pitied Macey when Noah chose me, but it had to be done, because although I don’t have Leo, I can still settle with Noah, and even though I feel for her, a tiny bit anyway, in this world I had to look after myself, cos no one else would.

Macey’s POV

My eyes finally, willingly flew open to see the sun coming in from the high window, I sat up, I ached still but it was milder now, my arm was broken, and I had bandages still around my limbs, but the pain was less. So was the aching of my heart, the rest did me well, for now at least I was good.

I got up from the bed and sat on the window seat bench thing, I still didn’t know what it was called. The rays of late noon sun hit me as I watched the sky turn to pink and purple and orange. It was near sunset and I remembered when I last woke up, I had seen those eyes that face, Leo. His face stayed with me for the rest of my time in my deep sleep. I remembered the brush of light lips touching my forehead, and where they contacted they bought with them coolness, and at the light kiss my body relaxed.

I looked around me and saw I was in a large, comfortable bedroom, I felt safe here. I turned my  head to see pictures of a couple, Leo and some girl, they looked like they were in love, and his eyes were holding so much happiness, unlike now, now when I saw them they beheld sadness and anger. I wonder what had happened. I also saw pictures of Leo, Ashley, Emma and Noah all together, from when they were younger to ones not far from now, maybe a year or so ago. I kinda figured I was in Leo’s room by now. I saw the bed with its coral green covers, the kind of colour that matched his eyes, and a blue and white canopy hanging above the bed, giving it a mystical look, a woman had definitely designed this.

A moment later the door snaked open and I looked up to see Leo enter the room…

Leo’s POV

I entered the bedroom to find Macey siting near the window, as I came she looked up and her magnifying hazel eyes met mines.  She looked comfortable and for some reason fit perfectly into the room with its mystical look about it.

Macey’s POV

He seemed to pause at the door, not sure on what to do next. He finally came in and sat next to me on the ledge. He smile and I felt my insides jumble. ‘So how are you feeling?’ his voice making my heart beat quadruple its speed. ‘I'm better thank you,’ I smiled back and bit my lip, unsure on what to say next. Turned out Leo didn’t know either as he sat back and we settled into a comfortable silence.

His hand touched mines and electric flew up my arm, million times stronger than what had happened with Noah. What I was feeling now was a whole different world to what I had felt when Noah said something to me or touched me. It was a whole world stronger and better, it felt good. I noticed my hands were shaking and adrenaline pumped through my veins as I tried to compose myself. I didn’t know what was happening, I hardly know the guy yet I'm trembling at his touch, and plus he was already taken, by that beautiful girl in the pictures, as well as that I just got Rejected, maybe this was some weird side-effect; go crazy at the first guy you see.

I decided I need to get outta here before I jumped on him or something, ‘I better go see Aunt Ginny (she had insisted I call her that when I first met her) and Emma and Ashley.’ I smiled again and as I was about to leave the room I turned, ‘thank you.’ I whispered, he looked up and surprise ran through his eyes, ‘for what?’

‘For saving me from Cole, I would probably be mutilated and dead if it weren’t for you, so thank you.’ I was at a loss for words, the gratitude I felt for him was beyond words could describe. He smiled in turn and said, ‘you’re welcome.’ His smile made my heart flutter yet again, man was I turning into one of those fairy tales loved up dopey princesses. I turned and left the room before I broke in to a song or something.

Leo POV

As she left my heart deflated, fast. I was nervous and I didn’t know why, she had just been Rejected and I can’t believe I was falling for her. She wouldn’t want to be with me anyway, not so soon after Noah, and especially since I was his cousin and so closely in touch with him. I can’t believe I was even thinking of this, urgh man I needed another run.

____________________

hey everyone, sorry for the VERY VERY long wait but as i said laptop charger broken, FINALLY got another one

hope u like this chapter :)

VOTE X COMMENT X ENJOY