1.

Just another normal day and by normal I mean the beating in and out of school, with Brad and his dumbass little followers, and my both alcoholic parents.
Hey, I'm Y/n I'm 17. I go to Skyline high school in Dallas,Texas.  I have an older brother Jaime. He's 19, He's the only one that accepts me as myself. Yes, I'm intersex which is woman form in the upper part of my body and the rest is male. My brother is trying everything to take care of me and himself.
I woke up to the ringing of my alarm clock on my phone. I groaned and slipped out of my bed. I went to the bathroom and did my normal routine. I slipped on my outfit for today.
(A/n: outfit above) I headed down stairs and didn't see no one. I sighed and grabbed my keys, and walked out the door. The school is close to my house. I live 10minuets away so i didn't mind walking.
•••
It was 7th period the last period of the day. I had art. The art teacher Mr.L knew I had "my bullies". I get to leave 5minuets early so I grabbed my papers, and placed them in my backpack and walked out of the class. I headed to the back doors when I heard a voice that signaled me to make a run for it. "Hey dyke, where you going you haven't got your beating today!!" Yelled Brad, with his roaches laughing along with him. I started to sprint towards the other end of the hall, which felt like the hall never had an end, I kept running till I saw the detectors. I felt something hit my legs causing me to lose my balance. I fell and slid to the lockers. I felt the group of boys kicking and punching my ribs and face, until it went black.
•••••
A/n: hi! This is my first book and I really can't wait to finish writing it. Yes it means Lauren/you soon it'll be you and her. I'll try my best to make this book exciting as possible
Peace. -Saleen.