18.

Nothing went through my mind. nothing. blank.

"Y/n? please say something its been 3 hours, Jacobs worried about you.." lauren calmly said soothing my arm.

"why?" all i croaked out.

"My love.. What do you mean?" Lauren asked confused.

"I don't deserve all this.. I don't" I let out a sob feeling cold pair of arms wrap around me.

"I know I'm sorry Y/n.. Come on, let's go to your uncles house. We won't have to wait and nothing can happen to Jacob." Lauren whispered so softly into my ear. We got up getting out the cellar seeing all the house I lived in for to start a new "life" in flames.

"Y/n?"
I turned to see Jacob with tears in his eyes. I opened my arms signaling him to hug me, he ran quickly into my arms.

"Shh it's okay Bobo, it's okay.." I coed into his ear as he sobbed into my ripped up jacket.

"I only have you.. please don't go. I love you Y/n!" He's the smaller version of Jaime. Blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair, this dark yet light skin. God I miss my brother..

"Y/n? Promise me.. you'll kill Luis and make sure he dies with the same pain we've felt." Those cold words gave me the chills!! Jesus.

"I promise Jacob." I said softly as I saw his eyes closing drifting into a sleep.
I laid him down on the soft mat.

"OKAY LISTEN UP!! The fires out, hardly smoke so let's start searching for papers and etc you get me! Let's go!" I yelled seeing all the boys nod.

"Lauren." I called getting her attention. I continued.
"Stay with Jacob and Camila."
She nodded softly walking to the mat with a mini camping light.

••••••••••

2 fucking hours! And nothing! Nothing!

I felt anger rush thru me, I grabbed a piece of wood throwing it at the half burned house hearing a glass shader.

"DAMN Y/n Home to the run!" I heard jaden yell.

"Holy shit your ring!" Justin yelled loudly as I bolted towards him snatching the ring outta his hand.
I ran towards the half burned staircase walking into my burned office.

Most of my belongings were burned to pieces but maybe something here could get us to Luis.

"GUYS! SEARCH IN HERE!" I yelled hearing multiple footsteps running to me. They all responded by nodding their head going to work.

•••••

"Y/n? What's this?" I turned to see Dinah holding a box. My eyes widen.

"Yes! it's all the files and paperwork I've had since my brothers death!" I breathed out looking at the bruise on my side.

"Go have a seat somewhere we'll be done soon." Jake rasped out cleaning the sweat off his forehead.

I sat against a messed up door way, I looked around remembering the past that kept me going.. kept me strong..

*flashback*

"Yo Y/n!" I heard a voice call,

"Yes sir?" I turned to meet a pair of blue eyes.
"Hey Jaime!" I hugged my brother tightly as he laughed.
"So what you doing out here in the cold?" He ask with curiosity in his voice.

"Oh! I'm on the Serving or ordering duty." I said blankety preparing a small hotdog.

"Ah so coach got y'all football players working like a lunch lady huh?" I laughed out loudly nodding seeing Jaime smile with his eyes.

"So how about later we play a little game of madden who ever wins has to pay for Chinese? Deal?" I squealed as he lifted me into the air as I grabbed the cup of beer that was ontop of the trailer. I took a gulp handing it to him.

"Okay, now shoo I have to work!" I smiled brightly as he nodded quickly.

"Bye sis love you!"

"I love you too brother!"

*end of flashback*

"Y/N!"

I jumped up seeing no one there. I sighed grabbing a burned wood to stand up, I pulled down lightly feeling the wood fall down seeing all the woods follow. I tumbled and rolled the other way so I won't get hit.

I looked up to see the door! Fuck! Why didn't I think of it! I placed my ring in the key hole, opening the door. I grinned evilly grabbing my favorite knife. Blind eye.

"Guys!!!" Soon, everyone ran in gasping at sight as I heard the 3Js scream an "hell yeah!"

"Are y'all ready for the end?"
I smirked flipping out my blade hearing everyone ask.

"Are you ready?"

I smirked looking at each and everyone of them.

"Aw hell yeah"

__________________

A/n: here you go! 💗