19.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alma, it's Y/n"

"Aye Y/n I haven't talked to you in a min, homes wassuh?"

"Oh nothing I need your help."

"Wassup fam?"

"You still cool with Luis?"

"Aw hell nah, I heard that zayn looking for you."

"Oh really?"

"Oh yeah, but I got the stuff you need"

"How'd you?-"

"Just come get me"

"Okay, bye!"

I hung up the conversation with my brothers best friend. (A/n: this is based on my best friend his name is Jaime and he's my best friend) She knows a lot about the gang and well.. let's say she knows all the hide outs.i grabbed my keys running down the hall to the hotel we are renting.

"Uh Y/n?" I heard Normanis voice ring.
I turned to see Dinah and ally looking at me trying Not to laugh.

"Where you going like that dawg?" Dinah laughed out.

"I'm heading out tell Lolo I'll be right back" I was about to open the door when I heard another laugh but by Lauren.

"Love why you heading out that door in your boxers and pink shirt?" I felt the blood rise to my face. Fuck.
I dropped the keys running to my room.
I finally stepped out looking up to see a pair of eyes staring at me.

"Uh do I got a roach on me or some?" I said confused.

"Naw dawg, where you going? Cause like damn girl you look fine as fuck!" Right as those words slipped out I heard a slap noise hearing Dinah groan. I looked at Ally smiling proudly.

"What? I have a bible made for travel size, don't judge me." I snickered a laugh, looking at Ally approaching me.

"You look beautiful baby girl" I turned my head to see Lauren wearing a tight black crop top with tight grey pants hugging her hips perfectly.
(A/n: just imaging it Jesus bless my mind)

"Th-thanks love" damn me. Why I gotta be a wimp. She wrapped my arms around me kissing my cheek.

"alright guys, im headed out to run an errand SEE YALL SOON!" i grabbed my keys walking out the door.

We parked the cars pretty far because we don't want anyone to know we're here. i finally arrived to my 2014 challenger hopping in. I placed the key into the ignition hearing the engine of the car roar. i felt something cold touch my temple hearing a click noise.

"Well.. I thought it'll be harder trying to get you alone Herrera" a deep familiar voice rang through the car. damnit.. it's Zayn.

"Long time so see Mailk. How's being a two face? What does it feel like?" i spat feeling his boot of the handgun collide with my temple.

"SHUT UP!! JAIME WAS THE ONE WHO WAS A TWO FACED BITCH! HE LIED TO YOU HE WAS LUIS RIGHT HAND ALLLLLLL ALONG! HE DID IT BECAUSE OF YOUR SORRY NO LIFE AS- i put the gear to reverse pressing the gas, Zayn flew back causing the gun to fall off his hands.

I swerved hearing Jacobs voice scream out my name. I glanced to see the girls, and the boys watching the scene. I pressed the brakes as hard as I could grabbing the gun that flew towards my direction. I pressed the gas once again hearing a glass break behind me.

I saw a river up ahead yet a 18 wheeler driving on my side I let the car go praying to God my life wouldn't end here. I jumped out a couple meters away as the 18wheeler took the car. I felt a sharp pain hit my leg, I yelped out in pain. I turned to see Jacob running towards me but his face went from relived to terrified.

"Y/N!" When I turned I felt hands around my neck, I tried my best wiggling out his hands but I was growing weak. I turned to see with the gun laying beside me I grabbed it quickly as I pointed it to his head, I pulled the trigger hearing the loud bang echo through my ears.
It's done.
I killed Zayn.

"Y/n..Don't go to sleep.. I don't need you here yet." I heard a Familiar voice. I opened my eyes the best i could to see Jacob holding me in his arms.

"Fuck don't do that to me anymo- Jacob turned over throwing up at the sight of the dead body.
I felt strong arms pick me up walking me to the apartment.

"You one bad ass motherfucker Y/n" Jake spoke out laying me on the bed.

"I do it for the family and my name." I smiled weakly seeing everything go black

_______________
A/n: so like if I get 10people to follow me. On whatever or kik me I'll uh IDK I just need followers I'll post myself or some 😂 but I'm updating soon!😎💞 Stay safe!
-Saleen