22.

I silently walked towards the desk looking at all the belongings I used to own.
I sighed deeply writing on to the note pad. Once I was finished I walked towards the window opening it, slowly looking back at Lauren sound asleep. I took one more deep breath jumping down on to the roof.

"Here goes nothing" I walked towards the back shed seeing my old motorcycle. I hopped onto the vehicle turning on the engine, driving off into the distance.

---------------
"Aw fuck me." I mumbled looking up to the only light in the factory. I groaned pulling out the grapple hook, twirling as I let go towards the pole hanging from the top building.

"Yes!" I whispered, attaching the rope into my belt. I slowly ran jumping on to the hood of the 12wheeler. Aye this is easy what could possibly go wrong.

Once I reached up there I stepped into the room, slowly pulling out 2 throwing knifes. I walked towards the door hearing a very familiar voice.

"I don't wanna do this anymore!" The unknown yelled.

"It's to late now, I don't care if you love her! Lookie here! Halsey daughter is in love with a pathetic girl that will get you killed too!" Luis. Fucking luis. Wait... Halsey? Alma? I crawled towards the door sliding my mirror gadget.

"You fucking bi- a cold substance was placed over my face, i squirmed in they're touch till I rammed my elbow into their stomach. They released me as I stumbled down out the door.

"Ah.. Y/n" i turned to see a blurry Luis and a crying Alma.
I stared at Luis till I got my vision back.

"Hows it going tampon?" (Sorry my friends call me that to piss me off) I snickered a laugh as I looked at him with a 'are you serious' expression.

"Seriously, Tampon? I can't hear ya shade" i said confidently. His face went into a dark shade of red as he placed his hand on his missing ear. Heh, mad I threw that 3 and it went in? I threw out a smoke bomb as I jumped out the window down into the factory.

"AGHH!" I yelped as I looked down to see a lot more to go. Lucky shit.. I'm so lucky. I got up from the moving thingy walking towards a safe spot to get my gadgets to go.
A sharp pain flashed through my side, a scream let out from my mouth.

"FUCK ME BRO!" I looked at my side to see a deep cut. Aw hell Lauren's gonna kill me when she finds out I'm dead forreal.

"You can't hide Y/n!"

I'm so screwed.