11

A/n: check out my personal book I'm writing!🔥 and im sorry for lacking I've been busy with basketball and volleyball 😖 but here another chap. Lovelys💙

"Aye Y/n! Why can't I play with the cube!?" Chris yells over the music I cranked up so I wouldn't hear his whining.

"Because I said so. Do you want to die a virgin?" His eyes went wide seeing his face turn red.

"How did you- I see things and Taylor told me she caught you masturbating"
I cut him off laughing. Thank you Taylor!

I pulled up to Jacobs dads house, turning off the engine grabbing the duffle bag.

"Why are we here?" Chris asked covering his nose walking into a smell of death.

"To get something of mine my dad left here." I ran up the stairs ignoring Chris little gag session.

"Y/n! Wait up!" I ignored him looking around the empty room with only a desk and a lamp.
I walked around knocking on the walls hitting a sheetrock pad on the wall.

"Do the honors?" I motioned Chris to punch the part I pointed to.

"Hell ye- Chris screeched holding his hand.

" fuck that hurt!!!" I bursted into laughter punching the sheetrock letting it all break through grabbing the little box hiding.

"Ho-howd you do that?!" I giggled at Chris's reaction.

"A little some called boxing" I grabbed the needles and a sack of weed grabbing everything walking out with a curious Chris.

"Sooooo we getting high?"

"No Chris. This here? Is a mimic of weed but its something much strong like a drug but its something like pepper spray but a drug Type.. Its kinda hard to explain." I got irritated I really hate explaining things but if you tell me what happen in a fight with shaniqua or shaqueeqee I got all the deeds.

"I got it so where to know?" Chris asked getting into the car as I cranked up the engine.

"To go get revenge on everything this Devils eye gang has done, but we gotta get the little roaches to lead to the main one."

"Woah.. FUCK YEAH IM REA- I pressed the breaks making Chris hit his forehead on the front.

"For fucks sake! What was that for?" I ignored Chris looking at the dark figure moving towards the mall. I followed his gaze to see the girls and Jacob holding Camila's hand.

"FUCK CHRIS GET THE GUN!" I grabbed my knife jumping out the car running into the huge mall.
I rushed in seeing the figure raise his hand pointing a weapon towards Dinah.

"NO!!!!!" I heard the gunshot go off before I tackled the man.

"CHRISSS!!" I shot my head to see Chris staring back at me falling towards the ground. Tears fell from my eyes grabbing the figure by the collar slamming them towards the wall.

"WHO ARE YOU HERE FOR!" I took off the hoodie seeing the one and only Louis. Oh Ima kill this bitch.

"The same place your dad is from." What?.. I grabbed the gun smacking him in the face busting his nose.

"I'm sick of you! You killed your husband and almost your fucking daughter!! Are you insane just to be in a damn gang! Harry died for something so fucking stupid! Your little girl is in some random family getting raised by some stranger! No!!" I screamed out seeing Louis cry.

"Kill me.. Find Zayn and kill him too.. He's coming after The girls especially Lauren."
He snatched the gun out of my hand blowing his brains out. I felt the blood gush onto my clothes looking over to see Lauren clenching onto her brother.

"CHRIS BABY PLEASE COME BACK! I ONLY HAVE YOU AND TAYLOR! PLEASE!" I grabbed Lauren picking her up walking away from Chris.

"No! Y/n! Let me go!" She wiggled in my grip making me cry harder seeing Normani and Ally hold onto Taylor as Camila and Dinah try to comfort Lauren as we all walk to the car.
Man.. Why Chris?.. He was like my brother I loved him so much. I'm sorry Lauren this had to happen they will pay no matter what. You don't deserve this. You don't. I'm sorry.

_________
A/n: I'm sorry I've been lacking due to school again and being sick and hurting so much..💔being rejected hurts.. You have so much feelings for that person and you tell them or they find out and they don't feel the same way or just changes everything.. But I hope my girlfriend is somwhere waiting for me and wishing to have me in her arms (lol I'm lesbian asf!) just let time do its thing right?
Till the next chap!
-Saleen❄️💜