4.

He met my gaze and smirked.
"Well hey there dyke, long time so see." I glanced at his arm since he was trying to show off his 'abs' he had the gang sign. Fuck. I placed a fake smile and waved.
"Hey there dickypeanut."
I heard Chris trying to hide his laugh but failed. Something popped up into my mind seeing Brad ready to Punch me, he never knew I improved on my fighting. "Dickypean- sorry Brad do you wanna go a couple rounds on boxing with me? Friendly match?" I asked with the best polite smile. I saw a smirk go onto his face, he didn't even take a look at me and he instantly replied.
"Hell yeah, BABE! Get down here watch me beat this little dyke down" he yelled.
I saw a girl walk out of the door and everything around me didn't matter her hypnotizing green eyes meet my y/c/e . Woah.
"Is the Lauren? Your sister I never got to see at the matches?" I asked Chris never leaving her eye contact.
"Yes that's my sister, like her or some? Because I would totally take you instead of him."
I saw Brad coming closer to me. "You checking my girl out? Wait till we get to the gym." He pushed me, wow he's so weak. I nodded and saw the green eyed queen staring at me, I some how found the courage to wave at her. She snapped out of her stare, a small tint of red crept onto her cheeks.
-------
I walked with Brad into the ring watching him try to show off to Lauren. I smirked and glanced at Lauren not even paying attention to him. I took off my shirt showing off my abs and v-line, I looked down at my chest by my sports bra to see the half covered tattoo on my heart it read: "Jaime Herrera Rip. 5/8/90-7/27/14"
I saw Lauren eyeing my tattoo I saw Brad chuckling. "Aw someone's a big kid having a tattoo." I shook my head grabbing the boxing gloves. "WHOP HIS ASS Y/N!" Yelled Chris and Mike.
"Not for me?" Brad asked.
"No" they said in unison causing me to laugh.
I heard the bell go off I saw Brad take off his gloves and smirked. "I wanna enjoy this like the old times, hearing you cry in pain seeing all your blood on my hand."
I felt my anger rise I took off my boxing gloves and went back to the same position. No one stopped us. Mike and Chris knew my past and they didn't mind me whopping their sister and daughters boyfriends ass. "Don't hurt her Brad!" Yelled worried Lauren.
"Oh don't worry babe she'll deserve it, just like her brother."
He pushed me off the edge. He charged at me swinging with this left arm, I quickly dodged it and came up with an uppercut. He stumbled back, I smirked. "You little fucking dyke I hope you can feel the pain like your brother felt and I hope you can cry the tears you felt when you saw your parents dead." He came at me with a punch hitting me in my stomach. It was weak it didn't hurt, I sniffle feeling a tear slip out of my eye. He smirked "there's the bitch I wanted to see the weak little whore that wanted to feel like a someone." He came at me swinging I dodged them all with one punch hitting his nose causing him to bleed. "You bitch you broke my nose, look at all this fucking blood! Doesn't it remind you of your brother who laid there just like your parents dead?" He said knowing i was done for.
"COME AT ME! COME ON!" He smirked and charged. I knew I'd get him to charge I knew I can shut him up and maybe knock him in a little. I spinned and with my back heel collided with his temple leaving him on the ground, knocked out cold.
"Don't test me anymore." I saw Brad get up quickly locking the gate and grabbing a knife out of his backpack. How the hell! Does this molded bread keep weapons in his backpack.. Ohhh right he's not all there.
"COME ON BITCH! COME AT ME!" He yelled gripping the pocket knife.
"BRAD WHAT THE HELL, leave her alone!!" Yelled Lauren.
"No this bitch is going to die just like her fucking worthless family!" He yelled. Mike threw me a wooden stick over the cage that had a red bandana on the end. It brought back a memory of me and my brother.
------Flashback----
"Okay Y/N remember what we practice! Ready? Go!" I spinned the wooden stick making a perfect spin while I spinned the opposite direction hitting the dummy 2 times on the face. "JAIME I DID it! Yes! In your face coach!" Jaime smiled at my celebration and picked me up placing me on his back. "Good job bug! To the ice cream kingdom we go!" He yelled making a horse noise running out the gym.
-----End of flashback-----
I grabbed it placing an emotionless face on.
"Show me what you got you bitch." I ran and slid on my knees causing the stick to meet his feet making him fall. I jumped up and felt the air of the flying knife I dodged. I lifted the stick as hard as I could hitting Brad in his jaw making him fall back. I felt his legs swing with mines causing me to fall, I felt a sharp pain into my shoulder causing me to remember a scary flashback.
-----flashback---
"No! Brad please don't hurt me!" I cried out as his little friends held me down.
"Aw it's okay dyke. It'll be over soon."
I felt the knife shoot through my shoulder making me scream in pain. Through out the whole 20mins was constant stabbing in my shoulders.
-----End Of Flashback----
I winced in pain causing Brad and smirk moving the knife in my skin.
"BRAD STOP!" Yelled Lauren.
"COME ON Y/N!" Yelled Chris banging on the cage.
"FOR JAIME!" With mikes comment I got the strength to move. I felt my fist collied with brads sides making him lose air. I pushed him away from me and I screamed taking the knife out of my shoulder throwing it to Brad. I stood tall with a mean look on my face. He's gonna get the pain I've felt all my life from him, not just yet tho. I ran to him and stopped right Infront of him. He stood there trying to stand up he looked at me and he gasped. I smirked "hey bread, looks like it's my turn to make you feel pain but your a lucky bastard Bc I'm a good person and you have your girl- sorry ex over there" I pointed at Lauren she looked pretty pissed. "So here's to you," I walked back to my old position. He looked at me confused and got up charging towards me, I spinned the wooden stick and grabbed it and right when he was near I let the power of the stick collied with his temple causing him to fall to the ground, I switched the stick causing it to hit his back. He screamed in pain, he got up trying to slice me with the knife. I yelled and his eyes grew wide I did a back spin and kicked him in the stomach he looked at me dazed out I smirked. "And the pain starts now." With that I let the end of my stuck uppercut his face causing him to fall back. Knocked out cold. "MIKE OPEN THE GATE!" I yelled mad as hell. I walked up to green eyes and looked straight into her eyes. "You stay away from him he'll ruin your family I promise you he will and you be careful he can hurt you too!" I yelled at her in her face. "WHY THE FUCK SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU!?!?" She spat back.
"BECAUSE WHERE HE COMES FROM HE KILLED EVERYONE I LOVED TAKE ME FUCKIN WORD JAUREGUI!" I grabbed Brad by his greasy hair and dragged him out the door to his car he has fear in his eyes. "You get the fuck out of here if I see you HERe again know your gonna die." He chuckled.
"Oh really? It isn't just me now y/n just watch everyone you know now." He drove off.

--------
Hi there again! So you beat the holy balls out of bread. What will happen next?
Oh and when my phone was off I used my name instead of y/n so if you see my name my mistake
Till the next chapter
-Saleen💗🌊