3.

*2 years later*
I was awoken by my maid Ms.Smith.
"Y/n you're uncle Jimmy is waiting for you," she said nicely.
I looked at the time "8:13am"
"Okay! I'm up smith! Thank you by the way for waking me early" I said politely.
She nodded and Walked out the room.
I jumped in the shower and did my morning routine. I walked out ,threw on an easy outfit and ran down stairs (a/n: outfit above)
. I sat down on the couch watching my uncle talk to my step cousin.
"AH Y/N!" He came up and hugged me.
"Hey tio What's up?" I asked nicely.
"Oh nothing I was wondering if you could run me an errand?" He gave me a look showing me the envelop and the mail I have to give to the destination. I nodded and smiled.
"Sure, I'll just go return it to them and I'll be back,Bye!" I kissed his cheek, walking out the door. I was stopped by a hand on my member I jumped lightly.
"Where do you think your going without me getting my morning kiss?"
I groaned. "Oh shut it Emily go suck a cows ass or something"
I said walking off. I literally hate Emily she's 18, she thinks she can own me even though she's my step aunts daughter. We got drunk well she did and she came up to me one night and kissed me and I got mad trying to push her off and she passed out on my bed so. She kinda thought we had sex but nope.
I hopped in the 2016 charger and drove to the destination. I parked the car in a parking lot next to the beach, I took out my penny board from the trunk. I glanced at the bump in the trunk I opened the covered box and it was a knife with Angels wings on the handle. I grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket and rode to the building I was supposed to return the mail to until I heard a gun shot. I picked up the envelope , looking around seeing no one I opened it. It was a letter and will from my parents. Holy shit. They gave me all of their money, my parents were pretty rich owning the apple and Mac companies. I stuffed the papers into my backpacks and ignored the echoing of the gunshots. Hey? It's Miami I'm in the hood. I hit the small apartment and knocked on the door. A man opened the door he was high on drugs of course.
"Aye I need the next address, here." I shoved the mail I figured was money, he mumbled curse words in Spanish I just shook my head. He came out and gave me a paper and another envelope. Sighing, I turned and rode my penny board down the street knowing the address was close. I checked the name, "mike" it read. Aw shit that's my old boxing coach when I used to fight with my brother Jaime. I sighed and hit the drive way, he has a nice decent home. I walked up to the door and knocked a couple times. The door flew open and a boy answered it. "Y/n?"
I smiled weakly and nodded. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. I haven't showed myself since my brother passed so, people are really surprised to see me. "Dad! Come see, you'll be surprised!" Chris yelled. I saw a huge built man in his basketball shorts I think he was working out. "Who's her- Y/n?" I smiled. "Hey there big guy."
I felt his strong built arms wrap around me picking me up off the ground. "WOAH EASY THERE coach!" I giggled.
"Wow Y/n how long has it been? I'm sorry about Jaime. Uh..wanna have a little round of our kick boxing?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I smiled hanging him the mail. "Of course but I wanna take on Chris! You my friend are a little to good." I chuckled pointing at mike laughing. A lady walked towards us smiling. "Y/n! Omg! Mija come here it's been forever!" I ran towards her and hugged her tight. "Hi Clara long time so see! I missed y'all!"
"Same here Mija."
"To the gym!" Yelled Mike. I walked past the stairwell hearing a faint moan. I looked at Chris confused. "What was that?" I asked.
"It's just Lauren maybe touching herself or trying to feel her boyfriends Dick which I don't see why she's trying he don't got nothing." I bursted into laughter when he said it out loud and hearing a thud in the room. The boy walked out the room and my heart almost stopped. It was Brad.

--------
Hi there! I really love this book, and well I haven't updated due to my phone being off well stay fly- Saleen🌊💖