20.

"Y/n" Her voice rang through my ears. i groaned fluttering my eyes open.

"hey.." i croaked out.

"Are you okay?" well you see a bandage with blood wrapped around my leg. aha im doing fantastic(sarcasm) i nodded weakly sitting up.

"What are you doing?" i ignored her walking perfectly on my leg towards the closet grabbing a white shirt with black shirt slipping on my slides walking out the room.

"Y/N!" Lauren grabbed my hand pushing me against the wall. I looked into her eyes fluttering down to her lips.

"Lolo, I'm fine don't worry okay?" I placed my hand on her cheek. she groaned loudly nodding, I smiled widely yet faded remembering the events that happened.

"we need to leave as soon as possible." I walked passed her placing everything in her backpack.

"What? why?" she looked confused following my every move.

"They know..They know we're here. We have to leave now." she nodded quickly warning the others.
I sat on the bed looking at my ring. I sighed packing Lauren's and I's clothes.

"Aye Y/n?" I turned to see Normani walk in looking at my leg.

"You okay?" She continued as she stepped closer. I nodded and smirked, I looked at her knowing what she was gonna say.

"Sorry Normani. We're in endangered and I don't want anyone hurt." She looked confused.

"Uh no Y/n? I was asking you about Dinah?" I looked at her with a confused expression.

"What about Dinah?" I asked throwing an outfit onto the bed, I need to dress out I feel ugly in this sporty shit.

"You gonna change again" I nodded getting some socks.

"If I feel ugly? Then I'm ugly im gonna change regardless but I wanna look good as possible so?" I smiled and continued.

"But about Dinah? Nah she's been very helpful lately? It's Camila you need to worry about" I said smiling trying not to suppress a laugh.

"What about mila?" I just snickered a laugh.

"Go see for yourself." She ran off after a good minuet I heard Normani scream

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO!" i bursted into laughter. Seeing Jacob Run towards me as I see Normani chasing behind him with a chancla(Sandel) i ignored them slipping into something very fancy.

"Damn Y/n? We getting married or something Because my answer is yes 100%" I giggled at Lauren's comment.

"Everyone ready?" She nodded.

"Y/n! I Heard what happened are you okay?" I turned to see Alma running towards me pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm f-fine.. Alma I can't breath!" I tried speaking as she hugged me tighter I turned to see Lauren glaring at her. Wutt? Alma let go as she placed a hand on my cheek.

"God you changed since high school.. you look.. good" she smirked looking at Lauren.

"That's your girl?" I nodded as Lauren pulled me away from her.

"It's time to go.. Y/nnnnnn!" She dragged my name looking at me with a glare.
I nodded quickly.

"Alma you got the van?" She nodded walking out the door swaying her hips awfully a lot.

"DAMN GURL YOU LOOK SE- Dinah are you calling that girl sexy? I swear to allysus Dinah Jane!" I shook my head seeing Normani tell Dinah off.

Everyone hopped into the car as Jake turned on the engine, everyone looked at me as they had a confused expression.

"We're we going?" Jacob asked for everyone.

"We're going to a place I call home." I nodded and Jake as he began driving.

"And that's where?" Alma asked as she tried moving closer to me.

"Dallas,Texas." I said feeling kisses being prepped on my nape. I turned to see Lauren giving me a innocent smile.

"This is gonna be a long ride.." I mumbled as I seen Alma and Lauren send daggers towards each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: I'll start posting soon I promise you guys. Late Merry Christmas and happy New Years💗⚡️