6: Thursday; August 10, 2016

Work doesn't feel like work when I have a friend nearby.
-kaweheokalani

_______

1. Thank you, for tonight.
2. Thank you, for the time I got to spend with Sissy.
3. Thank you, for her laughs.
4. Thank you, for her health, for her being able to do normal things on her own, to acheive her personal dreams on her own.
5. Thank you, for her existence.
6. Thank you, for her company today.
7. Thank you, for her company tonight.
8. Thank you, for the small comfort in knowing she is around my workplace.
9. Thank you, for giving my beautiful cousin a job opportunity at such a wonderful work place.
10. Thank you, for my job with a company which holds a comfortable place in my heart.
11. Thank you, for the company that inevitably hired the two of us.
12. Thank you, for the chance to gain a stepping stone in our lives in becoming adults.
13. Thank you, for the chance to revisit an old promise.
14. Thank you, for the chance to learn about myself, whilst Ku'uipo figures himself out.
15. Thank you, for the chance to learn how sincere and how much effort I put into this relation. To see what falls from the efforts.
16. Thank you, for the fact, that he left to figure himself out. That our prayers were not in vain.
17. Thank you, for the fact, that he wrote back, explaining why he was gone for so long.
18. Thank you, for the single email, that eased the loss for me.
19. Thank you, for the fact that, the Ku'uipo I had come to love still exists somewhere, and is not entirely gone.
20. Thank you, for keeping his family safe.
21. Thank you, for protecting them as you have all this time, because if he were hurting, I do not know how I could take it
22. Thank you, for the chance to write to my hearts best friend today.

Eventually yours,
Kika

______