14 : Friday, September 14, 2018 :

1. Thank you for, today. For having another day to make better my life or another's by simply existing.

2. Thank you for, my home. That I have never had to sleep on the streets and always had a dry place to rest.

3. Thank you for the warmth in my home, that we are safe from rains and cold winds. Thath our roof is not full of leaks and that the walls of our home remains strong and sturdy.

4. Thank you for, the health of my dog Koa. That he has made it to be 5 years old as of yesterday. That I have had 5 years of him to brighten my days with and enjoy his loyal puppy love and care.

5. Thank you for his mother who bore him. For the litter of puppies she gave birth to.

6. Thank you for his siblings when we first met them and him. For their wave after wave of puppy kisses and the adorable comfort they were to hold and play with.

7. Thank you for us having the same hone for Koa to live in for 5 amazing years, to share with him.

8. Thank you for having a yard to take Koa out to walk and sunbathe in. For a small place for him to enjoy and be safe.

9. Thank you for his health, for him being well and not needing many vet visits or medications.

10. Thank you for being a good dog when it comes to bath times. That he listens and waits till you tell him he can leave the tub patiently.

11. Thank you that he is not afraid of water during bath times. That he learned that baths are alright and he is safe and just needs to be washed.

12. Thank you for these small things about my wonderful dog, Koa.

   Three Potatoes,

                      Kika