Chapter 5

To anyone who is interested xD
Here is an insight into my family's television arrangements.

My parents and I were siting comfortably in the living room watching television when my mothers favourite show came on.

Mother: Well this is an hour long Coronation Street--
Me: Oh! Fuc--Fudge no!
Father: Right! I have work to do!

To be more precise while saying this I jumped off the sofa and sprinted over the dog and out the door while my father quickly turned off his tablet and followed my lead xD (he walked round the dog though)

Anyone else have this experience?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katelyns. POV

I had been standing in the clearing for almost half an hour and Travis been so late was really annoying me, I eventually stood up from the ground and looked round the clearing.
There was an big tree on the edge of the clearing that I walked up to and inspected or a few moments.
Deciding the tree was solid enough I pulled out my pugilist knuckles and crashed them into te tree trunk, I then proceeded to pull myself up the tree by pulling out my blades one at a time and dug them into the tree a bit higher up.
Eventually I got to a thick branch that wasn't to high up, I had a nice view of the clearing and the forest.
I could just about see the village, I watched the village and smiled when I caught a glimpse of Dimitri running around the chicken pen.

My peace and quiet was disturbed by the sound of a breaking twig below me in he clearing.
I turned my head to see who it was, it was Travis who had finally made an appearance.
I heard him muttering something incoherent before walking around the outskirts of the clearing looking for something.
A few moments later he slumped down on he ground and groaned.

"Well done Travis... You made her wait to long... or she didn't show up..." He moaned before rolling over onto his stomach.

I looked around me to find something I could use, I settled on pulling a clump of moss off the branch.
I carefully aimed the clump at Travis's head before throwing it with a lot of force.

"Gah!" Cried Travis jumping up from the ground and looking round frantically.
"By Enki...?" He muttered

I chuckled to myself before calling him.

"Didn't know you were scared of vegetation, Travis" I chuckled.
"I am not!" He exclaims
I chuckle "says the man who was scared by a flying ball of moss"
"So that's what it was... Where are you anyway"

I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking down the branch towards the trunk before I climbed down, putting my hands in the small holes made by my blades.

"Right here" I said leaning against the tree
"In all your glory" said Travis who was watching me
"Hmm, sure. Whatever rocks your boat..."

There was a long pause that involved Travis staring at me while I started to prepare my pugilist knuckles.

"OK if you don't stop staring our training will have to start in a few moments because I will quite happily slice off a hand." I said standing up straight
"Wow, why would you do that?" Travis asked coming out of his daydream
"Because it would mean I'm sure that in he future my butt would not be touched..." I said inspecting the blades.
"I don't really want to train anymore!"
"I'm fine with that." I said before turning around
"Whao? Wait!" Travis called back to me

I chuckled before turning back around and running at him, he had made the mistake of stepping closer so attacking him was much easier.
He quickly blocked my like he did the first time but he didn't noticed my leg come around kick him in the side, causing him to fall.

"We have got a lot of work to do Travey-Boi" I said taking off one of my pugilist knuckle to give him a hand up.
"Travey-Boi?" He said taking my hand
"Yes, now don't get distracted!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its short I know, but sadly unlike most of you lot I am not on summer break yet. I got several weeks left and the teachers are giving us last minute tests so that our grade whatsit is complete... So to you lucky lucky people who are on break I hate you all...
Jk love ya but I am jelly...

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3 <3 <3